View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
:ﺜﺎﻨﻴﺎ: ﺍﻟﻤﺭﺍﺠﻊ ﺍﻷﺠﻨﺒﻴﺔ
1) Balassa, B., & Sharpaston, M., Export subsides by Developing countires Issues
of policy, world Bank Staff wirking papers, No.238, Washington D.C 1976.
2) Black hurst, R., & others, Adujustment, Trade and growth in Developed and
Developing countries, GATT studies in International Trade, No. 6, Geneva,
3) Leichenko, R., Export, Employment and production, Economic Geography,
4) National Academy of Sciences, food losses in Developing Countries,
Washington, D.C., 1981.
5) Saad, Z.N., poverty in Egypt, Human needs and Institutional capacities,
Lexington Books, London.
6) Spero, J.E., The challenges of globalization, the world Economic
Development, Congress, Washington DC., September 1996.
7) Thirlwall, A.P., Financing Economic Development, Mac Millan, London 1976,
8) United Nations, world Economic Survey, New York 1987.
9) www.ips-inter press service 2006.