InterContinental Hotel AthensPresentation Transcript
OF THE ANCIENT
AND MODERN TIMES
• Ideally located close to the business and financial district.
• Just a short distance from the city centre and its many historic monuments.
• 3500 square meters meeting space
• 3500 delegates
• 350 authentic works of art
• 35 breakout rooms
… all in one hotel!
• 543 guest rooms, the most spacious in Athens,
including 60 suites.
• The best Club product in Athens, located on Hotel’s
8th and 9th floors.
• 60 Suites including 1 Presidential and 18 located on
the Club floors.
Restaurants and Bars
• Première Restaurant & Lounge Bar
(rooftop) awarded with the Golden Chef’s
Hat gourmet award for 2006 and 2007.
• Café Vienna Tea Lounge, cafezoe all day
dining restaurant and TOBAR hotel’s
newest bar are also available.
cafezoe Première Restaurant & Lounge Bar
Conference and Banqueting
• Extensive & flexible conference and banqueting facilities of
3500 sqm consisting of 35 breakout rooms ready to accept
Meeting rooms in -2 level
• The Athenaeum Ballroom is
the largest conference facility
in Athens accommodating up
to 2500 people.
• Delta to Omega meeting
rooms are fitted with built-in
screens for presentations and
Meeting rooms in -1 level
• Omikron, Ypsilon & Alpha to Kappa
rooms compose the newest hotel’s
venues offering a whole self-contained
Meeting rooms in lobby level
• Aphrodite I, II and III • Athenaeum Conference Centre
can comfortably accommodate consisting of the Rotunda lounge, a
events such as meetings, private main meeting room that can be
dinners, cocktails and weddings. divided in three self contained
meeting areas and the boardroom.
Ethniki Conference Centre
• The new meeting facility in Athens, located next to
the hotel, suitable for all types of events.
•Wi-Fi Wireless Internet System throughout the hotel.
•Business Centre fully equipped with state of art technology.
•Outdoor Pool opens May-October 0900-2000.
•Shopping Arcade and Hair Salon located in Hotel’s lobby.
•I-SPA by Algotherm opening in September 2007.
• 350 authentic works of art, displayed in public
and private areas compose the hotel’s unique
Modern Greek Art Collection, consisting both of
paintings and sculptures.
“Electromagnetic Sphere” by Takis
“Beautiful X” by Dimitris Foutris “Blue Man” by George Lappas