3. Case Law: Vita Health Laboratories Pte Ltd and others v Pang Seng Meng
4. I ”I should act honestly and use reasonable diligence in the discharge of my duties in office.”
8. Case Law: Lim Weng Kee V Public Prosecutor (2002 )
9. What are the Consequences of Breach?
12. Examples of Breach
13. Case Law: Vita Health Laboratories Pte Ltd and others v Pang Seng Meng
18. Hehehehehehe….. What should I CONVICT them of?
19. After careful consideration, a VERDICT was passed….
20. <ul><li>Mr Richard Yong and Mr Loo Say San will both be: </li></ul><ul><li>Fined $5000 [(CA Section 157 (3b)] </li></ul><ul><li>Disqualified from holding director's titles [CA Section 154 (2)] -3 yrs in Mr Loo's case and 4 yrs for Mr Yong. </li></ul>Serves Them Right!