Coffee, it’s what’s for breakfastPresentation Transcript
Coffee, It’s What’s for Breakfast
Every year millions of people wake up to a cupof hot coffee, But I didn’t know there was awrong way to make coffee until our trip to CoastRica
1. The first step in making coffee is to boils some water.2. Second is to let that water cool down a bit because if you pour boiling water onto coffee it will burn it causing it to release the waxes and have a bitter taste.
3. While you are letting the water cool, you can grind your coffee, in doing this you need to get your coffee into a nice powder. So DO NOT use a blade grinder, it will like chucks in your coffee. The best grinder to use is a Burr grinder, these will give you smooth coffee grind.
4. Now it’s time to really make your coffee. If you are using a traditional Coast Rican coffee maker, place two tablespoons of your freshly ground coffee into the drip bag
5. Then place a cup below the drip bag. DO Not forget this step. It will end in a mess.6. Then pour the hot water in the drip bag, into the cup beneath. If you would like a stronger cup of coffee, re-pour the coffee already in the cup through the drip bag.
7. Now you are finished, so sit back, relax, and enjoy a great cup of coffee.