Social- People who like to work with people to
enlighten, inform, help, train, or cure them, or are skilled with words.
Investigating- People who like to
observe, learn, investigate, analyze, evaluate or solve problems.
Enterprising- People who like to work with
people, influencing, persuading, performing, leading or managing for
organizational goals or economic gain.
YES! I definitely agree with my Holland code of S.I.E because…
I’m social because I love to talk and help others out. I like to give
them Guidance even if the truth hurts.
I’m Investigative Because I need to figure things out, I have to
know why they happened, when they happened and how did
I’m enterprising I love to help people on the right road in
life, some times people don’t have goals or a plan for life…
and I love to help people getting that plan going.
YOUR HOLLAND JOB TITLES
1st Social • Medical and public I like all the careers in The social, I
health social worker can defiantly see me working in all
• Nursing those fields… But it just Not
• Family and child something I want to do for the rest of
social worker my life
2nd Investigative • Criminal These are by far my favorite
investigation Careers, There
• Police dectives
3rd enterprising • Lawyer
• Agent of bussines
• spend much of their time responding to crimes in
• patrolling assigned areas to maintain public safety,
• interviewing witnesses and suspects,
• apprehending fugitives,
• collecting evidence,
• writing reports
• providing testimony in court.
• physical agility,
• fitness and vision requirements.
• They also need to be prepared for the risks
associated with pursuing speeding motorists,
• apprehending criminals
• and dealing with public disorders.
• High school education
• 2 year collage or 4 is even better
• Class in Criminal justice, Psychology
would be good too.
• Second language would be an extra
reason to hire you.
• A new York City Police officer salary goes
up each year he or she works.
• After 5 and half years of working your
• In the next Year or two there will be a
demanded for police officers
• Many people who are convicted of crimes
are placed on probation, instead of being
sent to prison. People who have served
time in prison are often released on
parole. During probation and
parole, offenders must stay out of trouble
and meet various other requirements.
• They organize drug testes, Call juveniles
when they have court, Keep them inline.
• You need to be social
• Stern and Strict
A bachelor's degree in social work, criminal
justice, psychology, or a related field is
• Employment of probation officers
and correctional treatment
specialists is projected to grow
Faster than average for all
occupations through 2018. Job
opportunities are expected to be
•They make close to 100,000 a
• Vincent Martinelli (private Investigator)
4 south avenue , Smithtown New York
New York Police Department, City of new
York New York.
Any jail ceil