2. It all started with an article in Ranger Rick magazine...
3. ...and we started collecting caps.
4. At times they threatened to take over the library office!
5. Our fantastic kitchen crew sanitized every cap for us in their dishwasher.
6. Now clean, they still occupied a lot of the library office.
7. Next, it was time to put students to work sorting the caps by color.
9. All grades got involved!
10. A rainbow!
11. More rainbows in the library.
12. Our art teacher and her intern began a study of Georges Seurat and pointillism.
13. Practicing the pointillism technique.
14. More practice for the circus mural, which will be part caps, part &quot;points&quot; of color.
15. Kindergarteners did a great job of gluing caps!
17. After gluing, it was time to drill and put in the screws.
18. Parents helped after hours!
19. Some walls needed to be prepped for our creations...
20. ...and finishing touches
21. needed to be added.
23. The library entrance got a face lift.
24. And now we're off to the circus!
26. Amazing, isn't it?
27. Passing the park now, on the way out to recess.
28. Our thanks *to Ranger Rick for the idea *to artist Michelle Stitzlein for the inspiration! *to our families for all of their caps *to our drilling crew *to Mrs. Tiplady and Ms. Overton for their expertise