1. SUB- ITBY- KISHAN PANCHALTOPIC- WEB PAGEDESIGNING
2. MAIN TOPIC’S WHAT IS WEB PAGE DESIGN? SOFTWARES LANGUAGE DOMAIN NAME 3SITES FROM WHERE DOMAIN CAN B BROUGHT?(WITH PHOTO OF WEB PAGE?) TWO IMPORTANT THINGS IN WEB PAGE DESIGNING? WHAT IS CONTROL PANNEL?
3. WHAT IS WEB PAGE DESIGN? A web page or webpage is a document or information resource that is suitable for the World Wide Web and can be accessed through a web browser and displayed on a monitor or mobile device. This information is usually in HTML or XHTML format, and may provide navigation to other web pages via hypertext links. Web pages frequently subsume other resources such as style sheets, scripts and images into their final presentation.
6. LANGUAGE’S FOR WEB PAGE  DESIGN CSS Cascading Style Sheets developed by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is a web language. It is used to add formatting and look of the web document by adding different colors, spacing and fonts to it. It is used to style different markup language documents, prominent languages being the HTML and XHTML. 3 specifications of CSS have been approved by W3C- CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3. CSS3. We use upgraded version of CSS in order to bring style to the websites and other web pages we design.  J Script JAVA Script is a scripting language, enabling programmatic access to the objects in the clients applications. It is primarily used to write functions included or embedded from HTML pages and interrelate with the pages Document Object Model. It maintains the compatibility and security of the pages at the clients end. We incorporate latest upgraded version of JAVA Script.  HTML Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) is the chief web pages markup language used for creating structured documents using lists, headings, links, paragraphs, images, etc. It adds interactive value to the pages. Using latest HTML versions enables us to create high quality and attractive web pages.
7. DOMAIN NAME A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control in the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS).
8. 3SITES FROM WHERE DOMAINCAN B BROUGHT?
9. TWO IMPORTANT THINGS IN WEBPAGE DESIGNING? Use colors that are soothing to the eyes Be very careful of using background for your website. Background and font color should be soothing and gentle to the visitor’s eyes; it should be relaxing and not painful to the eyes. Make the content and color of wording easy to read and understand.   The general rule is light background and dark text (black text being the preferred text color). Keep the data short but informative The user will not waste their time at the website that has too much of information and graphics to
10. WHAT IS CONTROL PANNEL A section in Microsoft Windows that enables a user to modify the computers settings. Changing the mouse settings, display settings, sound settings, and keyboard settings are just a few of the examples of what can be modified in the Control Panel. Microsoft Windows 7 Control Panel
11. Microsoft Windows XP Control Panel
12. WHAT IS FTP?(FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL) FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is the simplest and most secure way to exchange files over the Internet. Transferring files from a client computer to a server computer is called "uploading" and transferring from a server to a client is "downloading". To access an FTP server, users must be able to connect to the Internet or an intranet (via a modem or local area network) with an FTP client program. FTP doesn’t not really move, it copies files from one computer to another FTP is the file transfer protocol in the Internets TCP/IP protocol suite’s Application Layer.