1. YELLOW STONE PARKAn amazing national park and habitat for animals
2. YELLOWSTONE FACTS:Yellowstone park looked once like Jurassic park witha rain forest and dinosaurs all over the place.First to discover were travelers/huntersFirst established March 1, 1872
3. THE GRAND PRISMATIC SPRING
4. IT HAS MANY ANIMALS LIKE:bearswolvesmoose
5. FACTS ABOUT GEYSERSgeysers are hot springsthat ﬂing steam andwater into the air.Old Faithful is thepark’s biggest attraction,by far. It spouts 15STORY fountain ofsteam and scaldingwater about every 65min.
6. MORE YELLOWSTONENATIONAL PARK FACTSA ﬁre started in the dry summer of 1988heavy snow once fell and killed thousands of animals
7. OTHER FACTS:In 1806, part of their expedition explored theyellowstone riverthere has been 6 rangers (17 counting all people inchief group)in 2008, the visitor number reached THREEMILLION!
8. MORE FACTS:You used to be able to feed animals but, it is nolonger allowed.in 1542, a Spanish explorer saw an American bisonfor the ﬁrst time
9. YELLOWSTONE WATERFALLThis waterfall flows into the Yellowstone river.
10. YELLOWSTONE LOCATION INFORMATIONYellowstone mostly justsits in the northwest cornerof Wyoming. A little of thepark goes into Montanaand Idaho.It is located in the RockyMountains.Summers are short and theaverage temp. is just abovefreezing