TEACH: Applying 3D To More Effectively And Efficiently TEACH Courses
Engage with a panel of pioneering educators on how they are using 3D technologies to more effectively and efficiently TEACH their courses. The discussion will discuss students’ experiences in engaging in 3D avatar mediated instruction; evidence, empirical and anecdotal, will be shared on effectiveness and/or efficiency of teaching courses via this medium; lessons learned in teaching via this medium that other educators should know.
- Karl Kapp, Assistant Director, Institute for Interactive Technologies, Bloomsburg University (interviewer)
- Dick Riedl, Ph.D., Chairman, Leadership and Educational Studies Department, Appalachian State University
- Sarah "Intellagirl" Robbins, Director of Emerging Technologies, Kelley Executive Partners at Indiana University
- Christopher Keesey, Project Manager, Ohio University
- Mitzi M. Montoya, Ph.D., Zelnak Professor of Marketing Innovation, North Carolina State University
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.