Teachers bring classes to search for independent reading books, conduct
research, or use the library computers for instruction.
Individual Student Visits
Students come on their own to select independent reading books or use the
computer for class work.
Use of physical space
Use of resources
● Provided print resources for author study for
grade 8 language arts
● Located video resources about Henry VIII for
grade 7 social studies
● Provided print resources about Industrial
Revolution and King Arthur for reading
● Provided print resources about food webs for
grade 7 team project
● There have been multiple additions in
fiction and nonfiction to our ebook
collection! Browse our offerings on
● Genre-fication update:
Romance section is completed.
Realistic fiction will be processed in June.
Hall display of poetry books for National Poetry Month.
Library bulletin board and book display highlighting elements of
poetry for National Poetry Month.
Summer reading lists will be posted
online in June!
Kelly Metzger, Librarian