1. See Whether or Not Your Business Improves Over Time with Cohorts Lars Lofgren Growth Manager - October 2013
3. What Is a Cohort?1 The 4 Cohort Reports I Use2 2 Cohort Reports for Ecommerce3 We’ll cover...
4. WARNING: This webinar is heavy on data
5. Soooo... what’s a cohort?
6. Monthly conversion rates only tell us so much
7. Cohorts keep users separated
8. Definitive answers on how you’re improving
9. The Core Features of a Cohort Report
10. Pick your time buckets.
11. Track events once or every time. Visited -> Signup, track the signup event once in the month in happens. 1 Signup -> Login, track login every month that it happens. 2
12. Segment by time or by property.
13. The option to use cumulative conversion rates.
14. The 4 Cohort Reports I Use
15. 1. Visit -> Signup
16. Cumulative Visit -> Signup
17. What to look for: Are your acquisition projects improving signups with each new batch of visitors?
18. Visit -> Signup Settings
19. 2. Signup -> Billed
20. What to look for: Are activation and upgrade projects increasing conversions with each new batch of users?
21. Signup -> Billed Settings
22. 3. Monthly Engagement After Signup
23. What to look for: Is engagement increasing or decreasing the longer users have an account?
24. Monthly Engagement After Signup Settings
25. 4. Cancellation by Subscription Plan
26. What to look for: Which plans cancel the most and how long does it take them?
27. Cancellation by Subscription Plan Settings
28. Ecommerce Cohort Reports
29. 1. Visit -> Purchase
30. What to look for: Is your conversion rate improving with new batches of customers?
31. Visit -> Purchase Settings
32. 2. Purchase -> Repurchase by Product Category
33. Are there products that lead to more repeat purchases? 1 Are there products that don’t bring you loyal customers? 2 What to look for:
34. Purchase -> Repurchase Settings
35. Who would like to use these cohort reports?
36. Type “demo” into the question box