1. My Analytics Product Update
2. CreateaFreeGoogleAnalytics ApplicationforiPhone
3. SOURCE: HTTP://KISS.LY/BUILTWITHGA Used by over 17 million websites At least 10% own an iPhone
4. Google Analytics users have a problem monitoring key business metrics on their mobile phone. MyAnalytics
5. What we wanted to learn Their experience with analytics apps1 Data they want to view on their phones2 Their most useful Google Analytics report3 How they compare data and why4 5
6. How we learned survey responses162 phone interviews17 Most important reports Goals 29% Content 17% Trafﬁc Sources 43% Visitors 12% 78% of respondents compare data for different date ranges 47% of respondents compare one metric to another “I have not found any app that would compare date ranges. That's my wet dream.” Paul “I don't open my computer until I get to work, so the phone would help me be proactive.” Veronica “I think it's crazy that I don't have an app on my phone that gives me insight on what's going on on my website.” Dan “I want to find as much information as I can as quickly as I can.” Thomas
7. What we learned Most people haven’t tried an app They want KPIs on the go and in meetings Traffic sources and goals are most useful Comparing metrics over time is important People say the app would be useful ! ! ! ! !
8. In a meeting... “we're talking about what the numbers are and I don't always have my laptop in front of me, so to quickly grab numbers like that” James “pull some of those stats” Dave “ready access would be cool” Lisa
9. The landing page
10. On the go... “flying between meetings” Paul “want to see my overall activity on the subway before I walk into the office.” Thomas “when I am grabbing lunch, I'd check it” Trent
11. The landing page
12. The latest wireframe
13. What’s next... Release the early access website1 Put application in people’s hands2 Get people’s feedback3 Iterate based on feedback4 Submit to the app store5
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.