Best Practices for Gaining Intelligence on Your Customers in KISSmetrics - Ecommerce
- 2,297 views
• 3. I’m going to show you... How to understand your customers as much as possible without needing to sink countless hours into analysis. ...
• 3. I’m going to show you... How to understand your customers as much as possible without needing to sink countless hours into analysis.
• 4. The Quick Checkup1 Lookup and Discovery2 Monitoring3 The Deep Dive4 We’ll cover...
• 5. The Quick Checkup 1
• 6. A 30 second check for problems and opportunities
• 7. Focus on... What’s changing? And in what direction is it going?
• 8. The Metrics Tab
• 9. Number of completed orders1 Conversion rate Visitor -> Purchase2 Average revenue per user3 Revenue4 Newsletter signups5 Number of products added to cart6 Key metrics you should add for ecommerce
• 10. The Daily Metrics Email
• 11. Where to set up your daily metrics email:
• 12. Do your Quick Checkup daily. Either log in to review your metrics or use the Daily Metrics email.
• 13. Lookup and Discovery 2
• 14. Review main reports and answer critical questions
• 15. Segment Revenue Report1 Funnels2 People Search3 Cohorts4 4 ways to look up your data
• 16. 1. Segment your revenue report
• 17. You’ll get data like this:
• 18. First ever referrer1 Product categories2 Search terms and campaigns3 Business type, industry, or demographics 4 Key properties to segment revenue by:
• 19. 2. Your main funnel
• 20. Establish your own baseline1 Look for bottlenecks2 Test changes on entire funnel3 Quality in = quality out4 Best practices for funnels
• 21. 3. People searches help you understand users
• 22. View timelines of individual users
• 23. 4. Use cohorts to track acquisition
• 24. And repeat purchases by product category
• 25. Do a Lookup and Discovery Weekly Once a week, review who your customers are, where they come from, and answer critical questions.
• 26. Monitoring 3
• 27. Keep an eye on data as it happens
• 28. KISSmetrics Live
• 29. Keeping an eye on a launch1 Making sure critical functions work2 Debugging data implementation3 Perfect for...
• 30. Monitor your data in the background. Many of our customers set up a dedicated monitor for KISSmetrics Live.
• 31. The Deep Dive 4
• 32. Time to slice and dice
• 33. The Power Report
• 34. Compare impact of features on purchases...
• 35. Build segments within segments
• 36. Build tiered segments1 Unlimited columns of your metrics2 Apply filters to each metric3 Flexibility of MySQL queries without code 4 You can...
• 37. Who gets access to the Power Report? You need to be on one of our Professional plans.
• 38. Do a Deep Dive monthly Once a month, slice and dice your data to answer every question that came up.
• 39. I have 4 action steps for you
• 40. Daily = Quick Checkup1 Weekly = Lookup and Discovery2 Monthly = Deep Dive3 Show your Live tab on a monitor4 Action Steps to Become Data Driven
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views