Quotations and Sayings: Birthday.
1. There is still no cure for the common birthday.
2. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.
Enjoy the trip.
3. Thanks to modern medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and
Diet Coke, it has become routine for people in the civilized world to pass
the age of 40, sometimes more than once.
4. Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
5. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
6. First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up
your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly.
7. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the
most live the longest.
8. Three words that should make your birthday brighter: Senior Citizen
Discount. Happy Birthday!
9. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis
10. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
11. Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used
to get for five dollars when you had hair.
12. The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns
to the left.
13. They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping
down into your body.
14. Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or
two he will feel as good as ever.
15. Youth is a disease from which we all recover.
16. Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
17. Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
18. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened?
19. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about
20. I am so thankful for your friendship and I wanted to tell you so! Happy
21. On your birthday remember to have a little fun! At your age BIG fun might
cause a groin injury. Happy Birthday.
22. To my best friend on your Birthday. May this day be filled with as much
love as you fill my life with?
23. Happy Birthday to a friend who has seen me at my best and my worst and
still likes me despite it!
24. You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
25. Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
26. I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.
27. Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have
their bright ideas closer together.