13. Content Strategy:A plan to deliver the rightcontent to the right users in theright contexts
14. Content Strategy:‣ Helps identify the content userswant and need‣ Makes a plan to create, deliver andmanage that content‣ Defines how content lives and flowsthrough the system
15. What do we mean by content? The digitalchannel today Contentstrategy for the multi-screen world
17. Technology hasenabled a shift frompassive consumer to active customer
18. Multi-screen is how people spend their timehttp://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/insights/featured/new-multi-screen-world-insight/
19. Multi-screen behavior changes according to contexthttp://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/insights/featured/new-multi-screen-world-insight/
20. People have different modes for consuming contenthttp://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/insights/featured/new-multi-screen-world-insight/
21. What do we mean by content? The digitalchannel today Contentstrategy for the multi-screen world
22. Active customers expect to get thecontent they want and need, onany screen.
24. Active customers expectatomized content.
26. Content orbits active customers,not brands.
27. 7 37
28. 7 37
29. Multi-Screen ContentStrategy plans for:‣ Content active customers want and need, onany screen‣ Content that can be freed from presentationand ‘atomized’‣ Content that orbits users, not brands
30. Start with the user
31. Kate Sinclair Up-and-comer Dayton, Ohio 27, Image-conscious 54 K income Carries an iPhoneMeet Kate Digital BehaviourKate is a Public Relations associate at Hill & Kate engages in the most diverse repertoire ofKnowlton. She gets to use her excellent digital activities. She has identities in prominentcommunication and multitasking skills on the job, social networks and actively maintains a fashionand works with some pretty interesting clients. blog.Often inﬂuenced by what’s hot, she strives to own Her primary device is her iPhone, which she reliesthe best brands and likes to impress people with on to keep in the loop. As soon as she learnsher lifestyle. something new, she discusses it with friends online and lures them to check out her mostKate dresses to impress and likes to show off her recent discoveries.taste and style to other women who ﬁnd herfashion sense an inspiration. Active on social networks, she love to make social plans and keeping everyone updated about herShe has a active social life and likes to try new latest adventures.bars and restaurants with her friends. She keeps ﬁtwith classes at a Good Life club near her office and She is also an active online shopper, buyinghas recently gotten into running -- she’s thinking cosmetics and accessories on her favourite sites.of running a 10k race this summer.Source: Forrester Research, Inc. Consumer Technographics 41
32. Plan for the behavior, not the technology
35. Understand yourclient’s content ecosystem
36. Know your content DNA
37. Content Strategy for theMulti-screen world‣Start with the user‣Plan for the behavior, not the technology‣Understand your client’s contentecosystem‣Know your content DNA
38. Multi-screen content strategy is about learning about users andserving them better, not just serving content on different screens.