1) Suction-aspirationThe surgeon inserts a hollow plastic tube with a knife edge on the end of it into the woman. The suction, 29 times more powerful than that of a household vacuum, tears the baby into pieces. The placenta is then cut and sucked out as well.
“There is no medical necessity, physical or mental, for aborticide. Convenience, yes; real necessity, no.”
“The right of the unborn child to life must outweigh the desires of others to destroy it, whatever the basis of these desires.”
“The liberalization of abortion laws now will ultimately lead to legalized extermination of other humans, and will be another step in the decaying moral values of our current society.”
2) Dilatation & Curettage (D&C)The surgeon inserts a steel, loop-shaped knife into the woman, then cuts up the baby and scrapes it out. Bleeding is excessive in this procedure.
“When I see a pregnant woman, regardless of her circumstances, the first thing I recognize is hope, because God is at work with her. I want to help her see that. The baby is not a mistake, even if her conduct was.”
“To say a child is unwanted says nothing about the child, but it says much about the person who does not want his or her child.”
"Either life is always and in all circumstances sacred, or intrinsically of no account; it is inconceivable that it should be in some cases the one, and in some the other."
3) Saline Poisoning*does not occur any more do to the harm to the mother. They inject a concentrated salt solution into the amniotic fluid. The baby breathes and swallows it and it is poisoned to the point where dies. The poisoning process takes over an hour to kill the baby and then the mother gives birth to a dead baby. Done after the 16th week. Dehydration, hemorrhaging of the brain, organ failure, and burned skin also contribute to the fetus demise.
"Fetal tissue implants are not that much different from Nazi lamp shades made of Jewish skin. Both intend to put by-products of murder to good use."
"In its heart, America knew that racial segregation was wrong. In its heart, America knows that human life begins before birth."
"Ive noticed that everyone who is for abortion is already born."
4) D&E or Dilatation & Evacuation: Live dismemberment of the baby and piecemeal removal: A pliers-like instrument is used because the baby’s bones are calcified, as is the skull. There is no anesthetic for the baby. The abortionist inserts the instrument, seizes a leg or other part of the body and, with a twisting motion, and tears it from the baby’s body. This is repeated again and again. The spine must be snapped, and the skullcrushed to remove them. The nurse’s job is to reassemble the body parts to be sure that all are removed.
“Creating life simply to destroy it is wrong."
"America you are beautiful . . . and blessed . . . . The ultimate test of your greatness is the way you treat every human being, but especially the weakest and most defenseless. If you want equal justice for all and true freedom and lasting peace, then America, defend life."
"It is a poverty that a "child must die", So that you may live as you wish...”
5) intracranial injectionsAt about 4 months, a needle is inserted through the mother’s abdomen, into the chest and heart of one of the fetal babiesand a poison is injected to kill him or her. This is "pregnancy reduction." It is done to reduce the number or to kill ahandicapped baby, if such is identified. If successful, the dead baby’s body is absorbed.
"There are two victims in every abortion: a dead baby and a dead conscience."
“I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is "Abortion", because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, "Murder" by the mother herself...”
“We must not be surprised when we hear of murders, killings, of wars, or of hatred...If a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for us to kill each other?”
6) partial birth abortion, also called "brain suction" or "D&X" methodsDone after 4-5 months. The entire infant is delivered except the head. A scissors is jammed into the base of the skull. A tube is inserted into the skull, and the brain is sucked out. The now-dead infant is pulled out.
“The product, abortion, is skillfully marketed and sold to the woman at the crisis time in herlife. She buys the product, finds it defective and wants to return it for a refund. But, its too late.”
“He who denies that human life begins with conception does not need to contend with religion, but science. To deny this certainty of biology is not to express a lack of faith, but a lack of basic knowledge of human genetics, something that is even known by the general public.”
“Give us the grace... When the sacredness of life before birth is attacked, to stand up and proclaim that no one ever has the authority to destroy unborn life.”
7) MEDICAL ABORTION (LIKE MIFEPRISTONE / RU-486 Medical abortions are a two-step procedure, generally requiring three trips to an abortion facility, and can be performed on embryos in the the first six or seven weeks of pregnancy. The first step is taking the first pill to block the hormone (progesterone) that maintains the uterus nutrient lining during pregnancy. Once the uterus is compromised, the embryo starves and dies. Two days later, the woman returns to the abortion facility for a dose of misoprostol to initiate uterine contractions. Most women will expel the dead embryo within four hours of taking the second drug.
"...is it surprising that today we have become so morally blind (for wickedness blinds) that we save the baby whales at great cost, and murder millions of unborn children?"
"Any country that accepts abortion, is not teaching its people to love, but to use any violence to get what it wants."
“The only differences between the Herod of old and the Herods of today are in the weapons used and the number of victims. Herod used swords and spears to kill the Holy Innocents. Todays Herods use abortion.”
“Never tire of firmly speaking out in defense of life from its conception and do not be deterred from the commitment to defend the dignity of every human person with courageous determination.”
"The promotion of the culture of life should be the highest priority in oursocieties...If the right to life is not defended decisively as a condition for all other rights of the person, all other references to human rights remain deceitful and illusory."
"What irony that a society confronted with plastic bags filled with the remains of aborted babies should be more concerned about the problem of recycling the plastic."
Barack Obama has voted against the ban on partial birth abortions.
Wisconsin treated the performance of an abortion as a crime from statehood until 1973, when Section 940.04, Wisconsin Statutes, was madeunenforceable under the 1973 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court – Roe v. Wade.
Roe v. WadeIn the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, the Supreme Court ruled that women, in consultation with their physician, have a constitutionally protected right to have an abortion in the early stages of pregnancy—that is, before the baby can survive on its own outside the mother—free from government interference.
940.15 Wisconsin has prohibited intentional performance of an abortion after the unborn child has reached viability(the stage when the baby can survive on its own out of the womb) unless it is necessary to preservethe mother’s life or health, as determined by her physician.
940.13prohibits prosecuting, imposing a fine on, or imprisoning a mother with respect to any abortion law.
253.10prohibits performance of an abortion unless the woman has given voluntary and informed written consent.
20.927, 59.53, and 66.04 prohibit the state or localgovernments from using public funds to pay for abortions, unless the abortion is medically necessary to prevent grave, long-lasting physical health damage to the woman or to save her life.
20.9275 prohibits specified state and local funding for pregnancy programs, projects or services that: provide abortion services; promote, encourageor counsel in favor of abortion services; or make abortionreferrals when not directly and medically necessary to save the life of the mother.
48.375 prohibits any person from performing an abortion on a minor without consent of the minor’s parent,legal guardian, legal custodian, or an adult family member who is at least 25 years old.
940.16 bans the“partial-birth” abortion, a procedure typically performed late in a pregnancy, unless the woman’s life is endangered. A person who performs this type of abortion may be found guilty of a Class A felony punishable by life imprisonment.
253.09states that hospitals may not be required to perform abortions and theyare not liable for civil damages or discrimination complaints for refusal to do so.
Now it’s time to decide for yourself…Isabortion a good and necessary practice…?
Or is it just a convenient mechanism for eliminating the weak and defenseless who get in our way?
"It all seemed so wrong. I said to myself,Somebody ought todo somethingabout this!’ Then I realized that I am somebody.”