2. Remember, silence maintainssecrets. Therefore, the sweetestsound is the sound of silence.
3. That’s the song of the soul, some listen to silence in prayer,others sing its song while working. Some look for the secrets in quiet comtemplation.
4. When mastery is achieved or experienced,the sounds of the world can be turned off, the distractions quieted. All of life becomes a meditation.
5. Everything in life is a meditation,in which you contemplate the Devine and experience in this manner,everything as a blessing.Struggle and pain and worry disappear.Only experience remains.
6. Smell every flower, fly with every bird,Find beauty and wisdomSince wisdom is found whereverthere is beauty.Beauty is found everywhere, you don’t have tosearch for it , rather it will come to you.
7. When you act in this manner, you changeeverything you do into a meditationand thus into a gift, an offering of yourself toyour souland your soul to the Almighty.
8. While washing the dishes, enjoy the warmth ofthe water which caresses your hands.While preparing dinner, feel the love of theuniverse which brings you this food.And as your gift, while preparing this food,pour all the love of your being into it.
9. While breathing, breathe long and deep,breathe slowly and softly,Breathe the soft and sweet little things of life,so full of energy,So full of love.It’s the love of God that you are breathing.
10. ….Breathe deeply and you will feel it.Breathe very, very deeply and lovewill make you cry ……. with joy.Because you know your Godand your God presented you with your soul.
11. Use your life as a meditationand all the events in it.Walk in vigilance, not in drowsiness.
12. Move with perfection, not without it;and don’t hold back in doubt or fear,nor in guilt or self recrimination.Reside in permanent splendor with theassurance that you are well loved.
13. Always be One with God.Always feel at home,
14. Because your home is my heart and mine isyours.
15. We are all that is, all that wasAnd all there will be.