Labor Missionaries followed the plans
• Increasing evidence that the labor missionaries and their
supervisors followed the plans will:
• Continue to unravel the various layers of deception and
• Provide Church auditors with a clearer view of methods
• Dispel the many enabling myths that have perpetuated
this fraud over 15 years.
• Require Beca to reciprocate with plan details and
pictures or retract
• Warrants a call to the CEO of Beca to voluntarily come
forward and make things right.
What of the plan details?
• The 10 seismic claims do not reference any related plan details or
• They are not specific to any particular location
• These unsubstantiated seismic assumptions have cast a wide net
over the David O McKay Building, the Temple and the Fosters Road
• They have become the basis of all past, present and future
• Including the already approved and planned $4 million expenditure
on the Temple and Fosters Road chapel.
• One positive result of the decision to demolish the school is that
these consulting companies will not enjoy their biggest pay day.
• The $60 million estimate to repair the David O McKay Building
• These seismic claims are a summary of all of the reports
over a 15 year time span.
• They are broad and sweeping with little to no plan details
• The mounting evidence will expose the guilty parties to
the light of day
• The seismic claims are not tied to any code issues.
• Statements such as “the walls are not connected to the
foundations or the columns” are statements of assumed
• Our evidence turns these facts to fiction
The labor missionaries followed the detailed plans and
strongly tied the gymnasium floors to the foundations.