Single Responsibility: Test
- What does know?
- Relations between objects?
- What problems resolve?
- No need to change working code
Liskov Substitution: Test
- Tests can use to check the heirs instead ancestors
- In case of violation of unit tests are complicated
Interface Segregation: Test
- Tests help to split the interfaces
- Mocks dictates API
- Service Locator or Dependency Injection?
- Mocks in TDD create abstractions
- Setting tests easier with Dependency Injection
TDD +/- Confidence in the code
- No code to Thrash
- New solutions
approves more quickly
- New lever of your skills
- Slow refactoring
- Tests are difficult
- Doesn't work everywhere
- Tests refactoring
- TDD for bad smells code
- How many tests must be written?
- TDD for existing projects
- Must read
- Kent Beck "Test Driven Development By
- Martin Fowler "Refactoring: Improving the
Design of Existing Code"
- Joshua Kerievsky "Refactoring To Patterns"
- Michael Feathers "Working Effectively with