Be the first to like this
Who Should Attend
• Technicians, engineers, and researchers
• Decision makers, policy makers, and managers
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the importance of vacuum in thin film.
• List down application of plasma related to thin film.
• Discuss factors affecting properties of a surface and thin film.
• List down parameters influencing an interfacial layer.
• Compare interaction between electron-surface and particle-surface.
• Elaborate growing process of a thin film.
• List down factors affecting the properties of a thin film.
• Differentiate between physical and chemical vapor deposition techniques.
• Recommend a suitable thin film deposition technique for a specific application.