• Using Transition Sounds To Loop
• You can often use transition sounds to play across slides and
loop. This is an option of choice when one needs to
incorporate narrations along with a background music score.
• Right-click the first slide in Slide Sorter view, choose
Transition - and under the Transition Sounds option, choose
your WAV file (this trick works only with WAV files, so no
MIDI, WMA or MP3 here!) - be sure to select the 'Loop'
option. Whenever you need to stop this sound, right-click
the respective slide, choose Transition and under Transition
Sounds, choose 'Stop Playing Sound'.
• The IMC is open from 7:20 a.m. to
• Daily newspapers are placed on
• Current magazines are on the shelves in
the study area.
• Fiction books are creative works, or novels.
• Fiction books are found at the very
beginning of Simley’s library shelves.
• A biography is a book representing the
story of a person’s life.
• Biographies can be found directly after
the fiction books in Simley’s library.
• A biography about Abraham Lincoln could
be found under the call number:
• Non-Fiction is the last section of books in
• Non-Fiction books are true books.
• Non-Fiction books start at the 000’s and
continue through the 900’s.
• Reference non-fiction books are found on
the shorter book shelves.
Electronic Resource Databases
• Since 1998, Simley High School IMC and Dakota
County Libraries have shared materials through
• Simley’s library collection is accessed from the
same catalog used in Dakota County Libraries.
The URL address for the catalog on
the Internet is:
Use bookmark for passwords.
Find the call number for “Cut”;
Find the author.
Determine if there is a copy of “Cut” on our library shelves.
Findthe call number for 1 book on hockey. This book MUST be
owned by our library.
Write down the title of your book on hockey.
Write down the call number for your book.