Overview of power point
• What is technology?
• What are some devices that can be used in
• Program ideas to use in the classroom
• Why use technology?
• How to differentiate with technology?
• Things that can be done in the classroom
What is technology?
• The making, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools,
machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of
organization, in order to solve a problem, improve a
preexisting solution to a problem, achieve a goal, handle an
applied input/output relation or perform a specific function.
What are some devices that can be
used in the classroom?
Program ideas to use in the classroom
• QR codes
• Applications for iPods/iPads
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Why use technology?
• Makes learning fun!
• Allows students to teach themselves
• Builds basic knowledge of technology
• Lets students look at learning from a different
• Keeps students engaged
How to differentiate with technology?
• Students can use software that is on their own
Things that can be done in the
classroom through technology
• Tests can be made using QR codes
• Technology is an awesome way to make
learning more fun. With technology on the
rise, using it in the classroom with be
extremely beneficial to both the students and
“We need technology in every
classroom and in every student
and teacher’s hand, because it is
the pen and paper of our time, and
it is the lens through which we
experience much of our world.” –