• All blog entries due next by Sunday, July 13
• Real examples of technology use in classroom
• A few fun tools for the classroom
• bookmark those that interest you
• Course Evaluations
• First Presentations
First a ning used with 7th
grader studentsfrom the ELA teacher:
It is most commonly used for sharing my flipped
classroom videos as well as a platform for
students to blog and get feedback on their writing.
Right now many kids are posting on the peers'
Defining Moment Personal Narrative blogs and in
the next few weeks we'd like to add a multimedia
piece and start working on digital portfolios.
We, as a teachers, have also tried to use the site
to model effective feedback and the important role
that collaboration plays in the writing process. The
kids very much enjoy that their writing can be
made public and it's built a nice community within
The Flipped Classroom
• lectures/ instruction on video
• “work” in class with support
• Flipped Classroom network
• A three part article by “inventors”
• Analyze writing pieces
• Fun display
More Word Clouds
• a little fancier
• A blog post about 9 more word cloud
• Try a few!
Animation from words
• text to audio
• voki for education
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.