3.  Anti-brogrammer Open-minded Cross-platform Excited and engaging
4.  Is what you learned in college still applicable to what you do? Was it ever? How do you get a view of what’s important? Where do you meet people with similar mindsets?
5.  Education is not additive, it’s transformative Where are you getting yours? What sources do you use?
6.  Code Camp Day of .NET CNUG MS free training CodeMash That Conference T4 Give Camp
7.  "Every developer should have a blog.“ – Hanselman Subscribe and discuss Twitter is a great venue as well Meet online and realize IRL
8.  Get to know people in your field outside of work Leave before your job makes you stupid A job is not a marriage. An interview is not cheating.
9.  T4 – attend and present Read blogs Attend industry events ◦ This is an investment in yourself. If the company says no, should that stop you? ◦ There are lots of online free training bits ◦ There are free weekend events ◦ … but don’t forget that people are the greatest engine of change and growth Volunteer
10.  You have a limited number of heartbeats left. Use them wisely. Leon Gersing, the Ruby Buddha “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” - Harun Yahya