Today’s travel industry is characterised by an interconnected network of complementary technologies, with every corner of the business impacted.
These open ecosystems enable collaboration, creativity and speed of innovation in travel products, services and tools.
But what does this mean for travel? And how do you keep up with the pace of change?
In this FREE 60-minute webinar, produced by Tnooz and Travelport, and featuring representatives from the OpenTravel Alliance and other travel technology organisations, we took an in-depth look at the travel technology ecosystem and where open development and where it may lead us all.
* Valyn Perini, CEO, OpenTravel Alliance
* Jason Nash, VP product innovation, Travelport
* Amin Kroll, CEO, CarPilots
* Rui Figueiredo, partner/head of product development, Travel Technology & Solutions
* Kevin May, editor and co-founder, Tnooz
* Gene Quinn, producer and, CEO/co-founder, Tnooz