A talk about how to use local free resources (Craigslist and eBay) to located and purchase a reliable mode of transportation for $1,000 or less.
Specifically there are several key points:
1) The car has to be under $1,000 dont go over, you dont need to. Never leave a deposit.
2) Car must be ready to drive, no major broken parts, cant be towed, you dont want someone elses problem.
3) Dont buy from a dealer, go private party. Dealers are shady mmmkay
4) What cars to look for, Older Dodge/GMC/Chevy mini-vans, 4x4 Jimmy/Blazers, Mercedes Diesels, Hondas
5) What not to look for... older jags, gas engine merdedes,
6) Share my experiences with CL and cheap car buying...
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.