Music industry spends £1.9m on content marketing
Use Marus info about music….
Social media is hugely popular in music industry
• 100% of executives agreed that content marketing is important to music
• 62% of all social shares in the music industry are Facebook likes
• Each tweet refers an average of 3.56 visits vs 2.92 for Facebook shares
• Google+ represents less than 0.1% of social network traffic to music
• Case studies and infographics are the most effective form of content
• On average, infographics generate 193% more social shares than blog
• Negative/controversial topics such as piracy, royalties and artist exploitation
drove the most social shares
• Content is the driving force behind high-quality, natural
SEO and traffic generation
• Enterprises have an advantage in their knowledge, people
• Content marketing is the solution for long-term growth,
and relies on the creation and promotion of high-quality
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.