1. Professional Golf Swing Secrets! www.progolfswingsecrets.com Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease!
2. And Now, Our Feature Presentation!
3. 3 Golf Swing Drills to Improve Your Putting Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
4. After hitting the ball as close to the hole as possible, it is just a matter of putting so you can move on to the next one. While this may sound easy given the short distance, there are still some who have a hard time. To help you out, here are 4 golf swing drills you can try. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
5. The first is the one handed drill. You do this by practice putting ten balls using only your training hand. This drill lets you focus on the palm of your hand as it moves towards the cup. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
6. Next, practice putting using your target hand. The emphasis here is for you to concentrate on your back hand moving towards the cup. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
7. When you do this drill using either hand, be conscious of the toe of your putter in the follow through. Should this turn away from the cup or point toward it, this means you are turning your hand. So you know you are doing it right, the face of the putter should be square to the cup. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
8. Another drill is to practice putting with one eye. Some golfers do this because it stops them from lifting their head prematurely. If you have played this game often, you can even try putting with your eyes closed. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
9. But won’t closing your eyes make it harder for you to see where the ball is going? Yes but research has shown that when you try to putt with your eyes open, there is interference with the brain/muscle control system. By closing your eyes, you are relying more on your hands to guide the ball into the hole. And how will you know if the ball goes in? By simply using your sense of hearing. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
10. To do this, you have to practice first putting first with your eyes open at a range of 10 to 50 feet from the hole. After putting these balls with your eyes open, do the same thing this time with your eyes closed. If the ball goes in the hole, you know that sink the ball with your eyes closed. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
11. Another eyes closed technique involves dropping some balls to the ground and just putting them. The objective here is simply to let you feel how the stroke flows back and forth. Do the same thing also with your eyes open. Now that you know the difference, try to incorporate that when you are putting the balls into the hole. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
12. The last golf swing drill is called the alignment drill. To do this, you lay two clubs on the green about six inches apart and make sure that they are parallel to each other. Now putt the ball to see if your stroke is aligned at impact and steady on the back and forward stroke. Do this several times and if you get tired, take a break and rest for a while before resuming the drill. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
13. Practicing some golf swing putting drills like those mentioned will surely help you improve on your game. Who knows? You might even win when you are playing 18 holes with friends. If you can do that at short distances, the only thing to practice on now is your long game because this is just as important as the short game. Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease! www.progolfswingsecrets.com
14. Yes YOU Too Can Learn How To Start Golfing Like A Pro Today With Ease!
15. Grab The Complete Guide to Start Golfing Like a Pro Now! www.progolfswingsecrets.com