Naturopathy: Supporting health rather than fighting disease.
Supporting health rather than
Principles of Naturopathy
• Do no harm
• Treat the whole person
• Use the healing power of nature
• Using natural healing as opposed to drugs or
• Used to treat the whole body, enlisting the
power of the body and nature to fight disease.
• Some options for treatment include nutrition,
herbs, manipulation of the body, exercise,
stress reduction, and acupuncture.
• The use of nutrition in natural
healing is very beneficial for
• Naturopathy puts an emphasis
on what food will help and
prevent diseases and also the
inevitable things that come later
in life such as loss of vision,
arthritis, organ fuctions.
• Using whole and natural plants and herbs for
• Roots, flowers, leaves, stems, etc.
Manipulation of Body
• This technique is usually used through yoga,
pilates, tai chi, or stretching.
• Changing and supervising your exercise
increases the success of naturopathy because
your body is naturally building up and
The use of needles to
trigger areas and
nerves of the body to
reduce physical and
even mental stress
Who can benefit from natural healing?
• Anyone with any type illnesses
• Chronic illnesses such as arthritis, eczema,
hypertension, asthma, osteoporosis,
• Acute illnesses such as colds, influenza, ear
infections, bladder infections, etc.
• People can use this option when orthodox
• Using natural and alternative healing plays a
big role in prevention.
• Alternative healing helps prevent disease,
illness, and even stress because rather than
fighting the disease only when it occurs, it is
preventing the disease all together.
Popular Available Sources
• Young living
• Essential oils.
• Any natural health store.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.