90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying 77% of Your future issaid the students bright they had gets better... It been bullied 20% LGBTQ teens have Know that you are not alone considered suicide4 % of straight teens have considered suicide There is hope 282,000 students are physically attacked 39% percent of middle schoolers month in secondary schools eachand 36% of high schoolers say they don’t feel safe at schools
Kelsey AngusJessica Mcmanus Kenty Truong Diego Ponce
• What Is Bullying?• Do Schools Bear The ResponsibilityFor Bullying?
• Analysis of Bullying• Consequences of Bullying• Causes of Bullying
• How we got started• Goal is to end bullying• Message
Full Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzcAR6yQhF8
• Social Climate of Grant High School• Benefits of Educating Students• Assembly
• No Tolerance Policy• Education• Student lead resources