Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
  • Like
Positive Attitude
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Now you can save presentations on your phone or tablet

Available for both IPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Positive Attitude

  • 2,989 views
Published

An HR Initiative taken by Kennis Group for its Employees

An HR Initiative taken by Kennis Group for its Employees

Published in Business
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
2,989
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
353
Comments
0
Likes
4

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. +VE
    !
    ATTITUDE
    A KEY TO SUCCESS
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 2. QUOTES ON POSITIVE ATTITUDE
    The most significant change in a person’s life is a
    change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right
    actions.
    A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way
    of life.
    A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive
    results.
    Our life is a reflection of our attitudes.
    For Understanding Attitude
    & its Importance lets look at
    this Example:
    • So What is Attitude?
    • 3. What is Positive Attitude?
    • 4. What Sort of a role it plays in our Life?
    • 5. Why it is so Important?
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 6. EXAMPLE
    THE ICEBERG
    ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL.
    HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?
    10 %
    VISIBLE
    ABOVE SEA LEVEL
    INVISIBLE
    BELOW SEA LEVEL
    90 %
    The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings …
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 7. EXAMPLE
    THE ICEBERG
    KNOWN TO
    OTHERS
    10 %
    BEHAVIOR
    KNOWLEDGE &
    SKILLS
    SEA LEVEL
    IMPACT
    UNKNOWN TO OTHERS
    VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS
    ATTITUDE
    MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS
    90 %
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 8. IMPORTANCE OF ATTITUDE
    WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ?
    Arrange all the alphabets by given them numbers according to their position :
    =
    82
    =
    96
    IT IS OUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE & WORK THAT MAKES OUR LIFE 100%
    =
    98
    =
    100
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 9. www.kennisgroup.com
  • 10. www.kennisgroup.com
  • 11. LIFE’S LITTLE QUESTION
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 12. CHOOSE THE RIGHT LUGGAGE
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 13. RIGHT ATTITUDE
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 14. SELF CHANGE
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 15. HOW TO CHANGE ATTITUDE
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 16. HOW TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 17. CHOOSE YOUR BEHAVIOR
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 18. www.kennisgroup.com
  • 19. THE CHOICE IS YOURS
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 20. POSITIVE LIVING
    www.kennisgroup.com
  • 21. POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS EVERY THINGSO CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE….AND YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!
    104, ShreejiSharan, ShantilalModiMarg, Off S. V. Road,Above ICICI Bank, Kandivali (W). Mumbai - 400 067.www.kennisgroup.com, info@kennisgroup.comTelefax - +91-22-28655401,
    www.kennisgroup.com, info@kennisgroup.com