About Managing Director in Blackstone’s Technology Advisory practice. Lead efforts in Digital Media, Internet, Software, and Cloud Computing. Broad experience in buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, private placements, leveraged recapitalizations, leveraged buyouts, and equity/debt financings.
Representative Transactions Include:
- Compellent in its sale to Dell ($960mm)
- Publicis in its acquisition of Razorfish from Microsoft ($530mm)
- Xerox in its acquisition of ACS ($8.3bn)
- Sapient in its acquisitions of The Nitro Group ($50mm) and DCG ($50mm)
- Interwise in its sale to AT&T ($120mm)
- Xafinity in its sale to Advent International ($300mm)
- Ciena (C...