2. wooden spatulas. (made by my friend Holly) plastic kitty bowls.The gear...
3. <<catnip catnip toy (truly!) catnip mice (I found 6) pen & ink, Other scrap paper some <<kittiesnecessary (I’ve got objects. a bunch) <<Artwork (for staging & Flor tiles>> to set a festive, (&/or something to arcade-like kneel on) mood)
4. The Rules& Objectives. T he (catnip) Mouse Toss is a sport of W hile kneeling on the floor, balance a dexterity & balance. The simple act of balancing and tossing a mouse into a catnip mouse on the wooden spatula. With bowl is easy enough when executed an underhanded sweep, toss the mouse into with the Right hand. But, say you are the bowls set out before you(this may Left-handed; how accurately will you provoke members of your feline audience to toss this mouse when not employing jump in and join the game.) Alternate turns your dominant hand? Give it a try; between the right and left hands. Keep score. you may be a left-hander(or right) The highest score wins. in the making! Good luck & have fun!
5. Tampering with the results... (bad form, Cadeau!)Competition gallery.
6. More photos. (the fans)
7. The final scores... Left hand It is a Right hand left-handed victory!
8. The fans go wild!(the unpredictability of catnip)
9. Kelly BurkeAnd now, it’s (a lefty)dinnertime... & friends. United States