1. Branding & Beyond Branding & Marketing Tips Simplified for SuccessCustomizing yourtimeline App Cover using PicMonkey.com [ Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin /kellyjsorenson Pinterest
2. This tutorial is for adding text tothe blank Apps available in my etsy shop: http://etsy.me/PZMqcs
3. Go to www.picmonkey.com Click on Edit a Photo
4. Upload your file & you will see this screen. Click on the P to add text to your image.
5. Enter the text in this box & click Add Choose an easy to read font
6. Choose your text color, fade, & size Toggletop circleto rotate text
7. When you are done editing, hit save. Name your file & saveas a JPG or PNG.Now you’re ready to upload your app to your Timeline
8. On your Admin Panel Click Edit Page then Update Info Click Apps and find theStatic Iframe Tab. Click Edit Settings
9. First: Title your tab. This will showup below your app cover. Hit Save. Second: Click Change to upload your custom image. This will open a new page.
10. Click Change and on the pop-up & click Choose File. Find your file and when you upload, it will automatically show your image in place of the spotlights image. You can now close out this page and hit Okay on the previous pop-up.
11. 1 2To rearrange your apps:1. Click the drop down on the right side of yourapps to show them all.2. Click the pencil in the corner of the app youwant to move and choose which app you wouldlike it to swap places with. I chose to swappositions with the Likes tab.
12. All done! When people click on the blog button,they will automatically be redirected to the blog.Remember, as an administrator, you will be askedif you want to be redirected or if you want to goto the settings to alter the tab. ~Enjoy!
13. Sign up for my weekly newsletter formore tips and tutorials Branding & Beyond