1. The Screen Jockey:Managing multiple onlinelearning environmentsKelli McGraw (QUT) @kmcg2375#TMBrisbane
3. Teaching Online:You will, inevitably, end up with quite a few usernames and passwords.
4. PrtScnCTRL Yellow circles Red arrows
5. Commit to:1. Being a good password manager2. Choosing online spaces wisely: • Wiki = Project work • Twitter/blog = Homework ‘club’/backchannel • Blackboard = Essential materials for all
6. Commit to:3. Scaffolding student engagement: • Screen shots + instructions • Allow time for students to log in • Reward and model participation4. Replacing workbook tasks with screen
7. Thank you email@example.com@kmcg2375