, CEO of Type-A Parent, world's largest conference and first social network for mom bloggers and dad bloggers
at Type-A Parent - World's Top Conference and Network for Mom Bloggers and Dad Bloggers
1. Pinterest for Fun and Profit Kelby Carr Pinterest.com/kelby Pinterest.com/typeacon Author: Pinterest For Dummies and Pinterest Marketing For Dummies
2. The View on PinterestPinterest is a virtual pinboard.
3. Fun and ProfitPinterest for Fun Pinterest for Profit• It is an addictive pleasure • Drive traffic• It is a great place to be • Humanize your business or inspired brand• It is pretty • Drive sales• It is funny and silly • Encourage buzz• It is entertainment and • Get to know your readers, diversion customers and clients• Pursue interests and • Make plans, coordinate personal hobbies projects and generate ideas
4. Why Pinterest • Pinterest is seeing huge traffic growth • People spend time on Pinterest • Pinterest is a place for discovery • Pinterest can drive mad traffic • Pinterest can drive sales TIP: Find pins from your site at pinterest.com/source/YOURDOMAIN.COM
5. Pinterest BasicsBoards Pins and Repins
6. Pinterest Toolbox• Pinterest Mobile• Pin It Button for Browser• Pin It Button for Websites• Pinterest Plugins
7. Etiquette• Follow, engage and interact.• Don’t be too self- promotional. Don’t be that guy.• Pin responsibly.• Don’t violate copyright laws.
8. Finding People to Follow• Import friends and contacts• Follow your followers• See top pinner lists• Follow via pins• Follow friends of friends Tip: Follow Profiles, Not Boards
9. Be Pin-Worthy• Use a great image• Use an optimized image• Have great content with the image when people click• Be easy to pin• Remind people to TIP: Protect your images with pin watermarking that includes your URL
10. Tracking Results• Monitor Pinterest referrals• Drill down to see which pins (and pinners) drove traffic• Compare Pinterest to other sources• Compare Pinterest visitor behavior to other sources
11. Pinterest for Fun and Profit Kelby Carr Pinterest.com/kelby Pinterest.com/typeacon Author: Pinterest For Dummies and Pinterest Marketing For Dummies