31. Hashtag (#) #TopicHelps you filter all discussion relevant to a specific event or topic
32. - Hashtag a City or a country #Amman #JO- Hashtag an Event or a conference #Ammantt #sobcon- Hashtag a Public Debate or relevant conversation #reformjo #mish3aib- Hashtag a Specific Topic to gain global exposure #Sales #hr
33. Direct message (DM) DMSend a Follower a private message
34. FavoriteSaving / Bookmarking Tweets
35. ListsFind Lists or create your own (Public or Private) Listorious.com
36. Spread the word about your Twitter Handle Search by Keywords (City, Sector, topic..) How to find New Followers Search specific list Search certain hashtags Follow Friday (#FF) Invite Email Contacts Follow Family & FriendsFind popular Tweep in your area and follow their followers
37. Mind the 140-char limitAdd a personal touch Photo or Video TweetsInformational Tweets Twitter Content Blog Posts Provide answers and guidanceAsk questions and seek people’s opinion Retweet other rich tweets Inspiration Quotes
39. 11% of World Population has a facebook Account50% Log on to facebook everyday Facebook Average user has 130 friends & spends 700 min per monthThere are 36 Million Facebook users in MENA 865Mil on facebook > 750Mil Motor vehicle
40. Encourage Discussion Unified Message Be CreativeBe a resource for fans Create Polls Post at Peak hours 15 Tips on Engagement Keep it Engaging Build Community Use Open end Questions Keep content fresh and relevant Be Sociable Build Community Thank your fans Post and tag users in photos and videos
41. Facebook Timeline• Guidelines: - Cover Photo Copyright - Cover Photo size: 851 pixels wide by 315 pixels high - No Sale or Promotions - Don’t incentivize “Like” - No Contact information• Messaging : Now customers can inbox Brands.• No more Landing Page: No more Brand Abuse.• Pin Feature: brands can pin certain post to stay on top.• Brand Vanity URL: Now Brands can pick their Vanity URL without the need for 25 likes.
43. LinkedIn has 135M usersNew User registered every 2 seconds18-24 21%25-34 36%35-54 36%Age 55+ 7% LinkedIn
44. How to Build a Professional LinkedIn Profile• Craft an informative profile headline• Display an appropriate photo• Show off your education• Develop a professional summary statement• Fill your “Specialties” section with keywords• Update your status weekly• Show your connectedness with LinkedIn Group badges• Collect diverse recommendations• Claim your unique LinkedIn URL• Share your work
45. How to Network Professionally Online• 100% complete = 100% more likely to get noticed• You’re more experienced than you think• Use your inbox• Get personal• Join the “in” crowd• Lend a (virtual) hand• Update your status #early and #often• Question (and answer) everything
46. Linkedin Tips• Claim your vanity URL (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings#)• Make your blog/website links appealing.• Search engine optimize your profile.
47. Khaled El AhmadSocial Media Consultant / TrainerTwitter.com/ShusmoFacebook.com/ShusmoFacebook.com/SMTipsLinkedin.com/in/ShusmoBlog: shusmo.meEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org