1. Zekeniam YSCHRaEL Sherut haRitztzuy (the ministry of reconciliation) by whom we have now received the ( Atonement) reconciliation of the Dvar HaRitztzuy Let this day be a day of reconciliation and regeneration [“ahaYAH ASHER ahaYAH”]( HaYaH (He was), Howeh (He is), and Yihyeh (He will be). I AM My Memorial for generation after generation.”
2. Shemot 3:13-16 This is MY NAME for ever, I AM / WILL BE WHAT I AM / WILL BE: "And YaHuWaH said to Moshe , I am that which I am. [ahaYah asher ahaYah] and he said, so you will say to the sons of YSCHRaEL, "I am[ahaYah] has sent me to you." and YaHuWaH said further to Moshe, now you are to say to the sons of YSCHRaEL, "YaHuWaH, ALuaHiYM of your father’s Abraham, Yitzchak [Isaac], and Ya’aqob [Jacob], has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my memorial for generation to generation." "Shemoth 6:3," and I appeared to Abraham, to Yitzchak, and to Ya’aqob as hashadday [the almighty]. and my name, YaHuWaH, was not well known (famous) to them. YaHuWaH, ALuaHiYM TSeBAoWT, is his name. The ministry of reconciliation Message of Reconciliation Torah sh’Bichtav (Written Torah) “Sola Scriptura” (the Scriptures alone is authoritative for faith) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. YaHuWSCHuA HaNaTSReY uWMeLeK HaYaHuWDYM (in His Name)
3. YaHuWaH [Yah -hoo-Wah] is the Name of the Creator. YaHuWShuWaH (YaHuWSCHuA) is His Son ALuaHiYM [Al-u-heem - ALHYM] means "Mighty Ones“ or "Power" Qadosh means Set-apart, Pure. Kodesh (Qodesh) also means "Set-apart" Ruwach (Ruach) is the Ibry (Hebrew) name for His "Presence", pictured as the Counselor, Helper, and Advocate, the One Who "proceeds from the Father" ANY HuWE ( I am He) hold the witness of YaHuWSHuWaH Worship YaHuWaH for the Witness of YaHuWSHuWaH is the Ruwach of Prophecy.” Definition of an YSCHRaEL’ite Romans 8:2For the Torah of the Ruwach of Life in haMashiyach YaHuWSHuWaH made me free from the law of sin and of death.
4. The Ruwach of HaMashiyach is conceived inside a person of the YSCHRaEL’ite nation Indeed a person is conceived by the HaMashiyach and contains the Ruwach of HaMashiyachThe HaMashiyach draws to the Torah those who are removed from it. The truebelievers in HaMashiyach do likewise and also draw others to the testimony of HaMashiyach]. As he said, anyone who will teach and do this will be called great in the kingdom of heaven MattithYahuw 5:16 Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and praise your Father Who is in the shamayim. Our works are the light that points others to Him. Eph. 2:10 For we are YaHuWaHs workmanship/achievement.He has created us anew in haMashiyach YaHuWSHuWaH, so that we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. And our works must be based on the Torah: Romans10:4 For haMashiyach is the goal [end purpose of] of the Torah unto deliverance toeveryone who believes. For Moshah writes about the deliverance of the Torah:“And keep you my decrees and my laws, the Man Who shall perform them even He shall live by them, I am YaHuWaH:” Come out of her
5. the world knows not the father, nor are obedient to his word Leviticus 18: 1 YaHuWaH said to Moshah, “Speak to the children of YSCHRaEL, and say to them, ‘I am YaHuWaH your Aluahiym. You shall not do as they do in the land of Mitsrayim, where you lived: and you shall not do as they do in the land of Keanan, where I am bringing you; neither shall you walk in their statutes. You shall do My ordinances, and you shall keep My statutes, and walk in them: I am YaHuWaHyour Aluahiym. You shall therefore keep My statutes and My ordinances; which if a man does, he shall live in them: I am YaHuWaH. MattithYahuw 5:17 “Don’t think that I have come to loosen [unravel/misinterpret] the Torah or the Nebim. I didn’t come to loosen [unravel], but to fulfill [give the correct interpretation - to bring them out in fulness]. I have come: a Hebrew idiom for “my purpose is”. To give them their fullest meaning: as seen by the rest of this discourse, where He expands on thecommon interpretations of His day to get to the heart of the matter. "Fulfill" (or complete) was also a technical term used by rabbis to describe a correct interpretation, which "established" it. He reveals what YaHuWaH really intended by the commandments by setting forth specific cases a commonrabbinic method. In MattithYahuw He reiterates, alludes to, and/or amplifies on every one of the Ten Commandments. MattithYahuw 5:18 For most certainly, I tell you, until shamayim and earth pass away, 2 Kepha 3:11-12
6. Therefore since all these things will be destroyed like this, what kind of people ought you to be in Set-apart conduct and the fear of Aluahiym, looking for and earnestly desiring the coming of the Day of YaHuWaH, which will cause the burning heavens to be dissolved, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? not even one Yodh ( )יor accent mark (taga) shall in any way pass away from the Torah, until everything happens. Debarim 30:11-20; For this Commandment which I command you this day, it is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that you should say, “Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it to us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?” Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, “Who shall go over thesea for us, and bring it to us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?” But the Word is very near to you, in your mouth, and in your heart, that you may do it.Behold, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil; in that I command you this day to love YaHuWaH your Aluahiym, to walk in His ways, and to keep His Commandments and His statutes and His ordinances, that you may live and multiply, and that YaHuWaH your Aluahiym may bless you in the Land where you go in to possess it. But if your heart turns away, and you will not hear, but shall be drawn away, and worship other mighty ones, and serve them; I declare to you this day, that you shall surely perish; you shall not prolong your days in the Land, where you pass over the Yarden to go in topossess it. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, thatyou may live, you and your seed; to love YaHuWaH your Aluahiym, to obey HisVoice, and to cleave to Him; for He is your life, and the length of your days; thatyou may dwell in the Land which YaHuWaH swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Yitshaq, and to Yaaqob, to give them. YashaYahuw 40: 12-14 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and Who marked off the sky with His span, and Who calculated the dust of the earth in a measure,and Who weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? Who hasdirected the Ruwach of YaHuWaH, or has taught Him as His counselor? Whodid He take counsel with, and Who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path
7. of justice, and taught Him knowledge, and showed Him the way of understanding? The only answer to this is “wisdom” We are told that YaHuWaH has made YaHuWSHuWaH to be wisdom itself - for us! Prov. 8:22-31 “YaHuWaH possessed Me [Wisdom] in the beginning of His work, before Hisdeeds of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed. When there were no depths, I was brought forth, when there were no springs abounding with water .Before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was brought forth; while as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world. When He established the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle on the surface of the deep, when He established the clouds above, when the springs of the deep became strong, when He gave to the sea its boundary, that the waters should not violate hiscommandment, when He marked out the foundations of the earth; then I was thecraftsman by His side. I was a delight day by day ,always rejoicing before Him, Rejoicing in His whole world. which 1 Cor. 1:30-31 But of Him, you are in haMashiyach YaHuWSHuWaH, Who was made to usWisdom from YaHuWaH, and righteousness and Set-apartness, and redemption: that, according as it is written, “He who boasts, let him boast in YaHuWaH. tells us is personified in YaHuWSHuWaH, through whom all was created. (Yahuwch. 1:3) Everything existed through His hands and without Him not even one thing existed of the things which have existed. YashaYahuw 40:15
8. Behold, the nations are like a drop in a bucket, and are regarded as a speck of dust on a balance. Behold, He lifts up the islands like a very little thing.Lebanown is not sufficient to burn, nor its animals sufficient for a burnt offering. Lebanown: its trees, at that time, like a Redwood forest. YashaYahuw 40:17-19 All the heathen masses are as if nonexistent before Him. They are regarded byHim as less than nothing, as if they had already been brought to an end and laidwaste. To whom then shall you compare the Power (Al)? Or what likeness shallyou compare to Him? A workman has cast an image, and the goldsmith overlays it with gold, and casts silver chains for it.Silver chains: to hang the image around one’s neck? If so, what could it be but acrucifix? How dare we call that YaHuWaH? In typical pagan fashion, to reducea deity to an image is to diminish it and put it in a box so that human beings can control it. YashaYahuw 40:20-25 He who is too impoverished for such an offering chooses a tree that shall not rot. He seeks a skillful workman to set up an engraved image for him that shall not be moved. Haven’t you known? Haven’t you heard, yet? Haven’t you beentold from the beginning? Haven’t you discerned the Foundations of the earth? It is He Who sits above the circle of the earth (in orbit of the earth), and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; Who stretches out hashamayim like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in; Who brings heads to nothing; shall make the rulers of the earth as emptiness. They are scarcely planted. They are scarcely sown. Their stock has scarcely taken root in the ground. He merely blows on them, and they wither, and the whirlwind takes them away as stubble. “To whom then shall you liken Me? Who is My equal?” says the Qadosh- One.
9. Yodh: the smallest Hebrew letter, but it is by no means insignificant. Taga: adiacritic notation over some letters to add nuances of intonation. Du Tillet Heb., one hook. Peshitta Aramaic, stroke. Shem-Tob Heb., not one letter ordot...because all will be fulfilled. He has guaranteed that they will come to pass, but not all have yet come to fulfillment yet. MattithYahuw 5:19 Whoever, therefore, shall loosen one of these least commandments, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Reign of YaHuWaH; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Reign of YaHuWaH. Teachers of others incur the stricter judgment. (Yaaqov/James 3:1) Compare Deuteronomy 4:2. MattithYahuw 5:20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Prushim, there is no way you shall enter into the reign of shamayim!Beyond the Prushim: A shocking statement, because to most they appeared to be the epitome of righteousness in their day. But He called them lawless at heart MattithYahuw 23:28Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity., Though they claimed to be keeping the Torah better than anyone around them. You have to do better than they, He says. Their interpretation is on faulty footing. MattithYahuw 7:24-27 “Everyone therefore who heeds these Words of Mine, and does them, I shallliken him to a wise man, who built his house on a Rock [YaHuWSHuWaH]. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn’t fall, for it was founded on the Rock. Everyone who hears theseWords of mine, and does not do them shall be like a heedless man, who built his
10. house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”He is setting the Torah back on its original foundation. Shem-Tob: greater than the Prushim and the sages. MattithYahuw 5:21“You have heard that it was said (oral traditions) to the ancient ones, ‘You shall not murder;’ and ‘Whoever shall murder shall be in danger of the judgment. "In this command I heard..." followed by "You must instead say..." was a common rabbinic way of discussing the interpretation of Scripture. Thusthrough this formula, He was saying, "You have literally understood Torah this way, and rightly so, but this is inadequate; it also means..." (See 23:23) Not every quote he alludes to is Scriptural; some is from human tradition. Rather than seeing the Torah as a set of outward, measurable acts, he demands obedience in motive as well: MattithYahuw 5:22But I tell you, that everyone who is angry with his brother (without a cause - notin some manuscripts) shall be in danger of the judgment; and whoever shall say to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing!’ shall be in danger of the council; and whoever shall say, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fire of Gehinnom. Brother: one within the flock of YSCHRaEL; David guiltlessly said worse things than this about true enemies of YaHuWaH and the nation. Tehillim 137By the rivers of Babel, there we sat down. Yes, we wept, when we remembered Tsiyown. On the willows in its midst, we hung up our harps. For there, thosewho led us captive asked us for songs Those who tormented us demanded songs of joy: “Sing us one of the songs of Tsiyown!” How can we sing YaHuWaHs song in a foreign land?
11. If I forget you, Yahrushalom,let my right hand forget its skill. Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth if I don’t remember you; if I don’t prefer Yahrushalom above my chief joy.Remember, O YaHuWaH, against the children of Edom, the day of Yahrushalom; who said, “Raze it! Raze it even to its foundation!” Daughter of Babel, doomed to destruction, he will be happy who rewards you, as you have served us. Happy shall he be, who takes and dashes your little ones against the rock. Good-for-nothing: Aramaic: "I spit on you!" Heb.,“You evil one”. Religious high court: Heb., council of the assembly. Fool: Aram., "brutish, abnormal";Heb., “impious”. Valley of Hinnom: Hebrew “Gey-henna”. A site where the idolMolech had been worshipped by making infants pass through its fiery hands. It was so abhorrent that the valley was later considered unworthy to be used for anything more noble than burning garbage. Like the nebim before Him,YaHuWSHuWaH uses this valley to illustrate the reward of the wicked, because fires were kept burning there day and night. HaMashiyach will lead YSCHRaEL in pleasant and loving ways to practice Hebraism. HaMashiyach will be a Torah observant YSCHRaEL’ite, as it is written, the Ruwach of YaHuWSHuWaH will rest on Him. The Ruwach of wisdom and understanding, the Ruwach of counsel andstrength, the Ruwach of knowledge and the fear of YaHuWaH. And He will not judge by what His eyes see, nor make a decision by what His ears hear
12. YashaYahuw 11:1-3 A Twig shall come out of the stump of Yishay, and a BRANCH (Netser) out ofhis roots shall bear fruit. The Ruwach of YaHuWaH shall rest on Him: The 1. Ruwach of YaHuWaH shall rest on Him: (Mat. 3:16; Mk. 1:10; Luk. 3:22)the 2. Ruwach of wisdom (chokmah) and 3. understanding (biynah /tebunah), the 4. Ruwach of counsel (etsah) and 5. might (geburah), the 6.Ruwach of knowledge (daath) and 7. of the fear (yirah) of YaHuWaH. He will make Him breathe (hu-wah) in the fear of YaHuWaH. (or and shall make Himof quick understanding in the fear of YaHuWaH) He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, neither decide by the hearing of His ears;The Ruwach...will alight upon Him: clearly, visibly fulfilled immediately after YaHuWSHuWaHs immersion by Yochanan. In Hebrew, wisdom means "shrewd" and "able to put the pieces in place"; discernment meansunderstanding and the ability to judge between one thing and another. Counsel means being able to both plan and give advice. Bravery means "strength" and"force". Knowledge means "intimate acquaintance" which leads to "certainty"; Yesh. 5:13 says the lack of this is why His people went into exile, so the way back out will be given through the recovery thereof. As His Body, none of uswill have all of these in their completeness, but when we assemble together andall our gifts function as they are meant to, we will have an ample supply of all we need. In Hebrew, wisdom means "shrewd" and "able to put the pieces in place";discernment means understanding and the ability to judge between one thing andanother. Counsel means being able to both plan and give advice. Bravery means "strength" and "force". Knowledge means "intimate acquaintance" which leads
13. to "certainty"; Yash. 5:13 says the lack of this is why His people went into exile, so the way back out will be given through the recovery thereof. MattithYahuw 3:16;YaHuWSHuWaH, when He was immersed, went up directly from the water: and behold, the shamayim were opened to him [Yahuwchanan], and he saw the Ruwach haQadosh of YaHuWaH descending as the likeness of a dove, and rested upon YaHuWSHuWaH. Mk. 1:10; Immediately coming up from the water, he [Yahuwchanan (Yahuwchanan 1:33)] who were begotten not from bloodlines, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man; instead, who were begotten from YaHuWaH. saw the heavens parting, and the Qadosh Ruwach descending on Him like a dove. YaHuWSHuWaH said to him, “The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the Ben of Adam has nowhere to lay His head.” B’rayshiyth tells the same story, the 7 day = Sabbath, 7000 years allotted by YaHuWaH for man
14. BRayshiyth 8:8 He sent forth a dove from himself, to see if the waters were abated from thesurface of the ground, but the dove found no resting place for her foot, and she returned to him into the ark; for the waters were on the surface of the wholeearth. He put forth his hand, and took her, and brought her to him into the ark. In English we miss the play on words: "resting place" in Hebrew is mnoach,very similar to Noah, which means "rest". Thus far, Noah was its only m’noach. YaHuWaH speaks of stretching out His hands all day long to receive rebellious YSCHRaEL back. (YashaYahuw 65:2), and His outstretched Arm is how Heoften describes His miraculous acts of redemption. The Ruwach of Set-apartness rested visibly on Yahuwshuwah in the form of a dove, so the dove has come tosymbolize the Ruwach of Set-apartness. So YaHuWaH’s “Ruwach/Breath” was again “fluttering over the deep” (as in 1:2). BRayshiyth 8:10 He waited anxiously yet another seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark. Waited anxiously: different from the word for "waited" in v. 12. The root meansto writhe, dance, or tremble, or be intent about something to the point of mental strain. It may denote a nervous pacing back and forth. BRayshiyth 8:11 The dove came back to him at evening, and, behold, in her mouth was an olive leaf plucked off. So Noah knew that the waters were abated from the earth."Flood" is an idiom for the raging armies of the Gentile nations, often called the "sea", and the raven, an unclean bird, is a picture of the counterfeitHaMaSHiYaCH, sent seven years before the Qadosh Ruwach could find a place of true peace. Olive: especially associated with YSCHRaEL and the Temple; itsoil symbolizes gladness and, of course, light. From this event, the dove and olive leaf have come to symbolize peace and hope in the midst of a situation where
15. one might despair. Since the highest mountain prior to this had been the Temple Mount, did the dove find this branch on the nearby Mount of Olives? Birds usually pluck branches only to build nests. Plucking a green leaf would meanthis tree was still alive after all the destruction. An olive tree does readily grow back after being cut down to a stump. (Yashayahuw 11:1; Iyob 14:7) BRayshiyth 8:12He stayed yet another seven days, and sent forth the dove; and she didn’t return to him any more. Seven days: Noah was acting according to a cycle of Shabbaths--times of completeness or satisfaction--also related to the waiting period required to verify that unclean bodies or items had been purified. Luk. 3:22 and Ruwach HaQadosh descended on Him in a bodily form in the likeness of adove; and a Voice came out of heaven, saying “You are My beloved Son. In You I am well pleased.” Ruwach of wisdom (chokmah) and understanding (biynah /tebunah), the .Ruwach of counsel (etsah) and might (geburah), the Ruwach of knowledge (daath) and of the fear (yirah) of YaHuWaH. In Hebrew, wisdom means "shrewd" and "able to put the pieces in place";discernment means understanding and the ability to judge between one thing andanother. Counsel means being able to both plan and give advice. Bravery means "strength" and "force". Knowledge means "intimate acquaintance" which leadsto "certainty"; Yash. 5:13 says the lack of this is why His people went into exile, so the way back out will be given through the recovery thereof Rev. 1:4; 3:1; 4:5; 5:6 to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Favour to you and shalom, from Him [the Father], Who is and Who was and Who is coming [Asher Hu-Hawah,
16. Hayah, waBah]; and from the seven Ruwach Who are before His throne; 1: andfrom YaHuWSHuWaH haMaSHiYaCH, the Witness, the Trustworthy, the First- born from the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. To Him Whoaffectionately loves us, and washed us from our sins in His Own blood; 1:6 and made us a Kingdom of priests to His Aluahiym and Father; to Him be thesplendor and strength and rule into the Ages and beyond. He who has the seven Ruwach of YaHuWaH and the seven stars says these things: “I know your works, that you have a name (reputation) that you are alive, but you are dead! Out of the throne proceed lightnings, sounds, and thunders. There were seven lamps of fire burning before His throne, which are the seven Ruwach ofYaHuWaH. I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, andin the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as having been slaughtered, havingseven horns, and seven eyes, which are the sevenRuwach of YaHuWaH, sent out into all the earth. seven Ruwachs of YaHuWaHwisdom: understanding: counsel: YaHuWSHuWaH : might knowledge fear 1237456 Zek. 3:9For, behold, the stone that I have set before Yahuwshua; on one stone are seveneyes: behold, I will engrave its inscription,’ says YaHuWaH Master of Armies, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that Land in one Day
17. YashaYahuw 11:1 He shall set up a Banner [Anointed] for the nations, and shall gather the outcasts of YSCHRaEL, and gather together the dispersed of Yahuwdah from the four corners of the earth. (His chosen ones) By His words He will gather the outcasts of YSCHRaEL from all over theworld. And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of YSCHRaEL, and will gathered the dispersed of Judah YashaYahuw 11:4 but with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the humble of the earth. He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth; and with the Breath of His lips He shall kill the wicked. Many will find His words and speech to be easy to accept, And He will strikethe earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked 2 Thess. 2:8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, whom the MasterYaHuWSHuWaH will consume with the Breath of His mouth and destroy by the brightness of His coming. His words will be fulfilled by the very fact that they had been uttered by Him.By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host Tehillim. 33:6
18. By YaHuWaHs Word, the heavens were made; all their army by the Breath of His mouth. [This quote speaks the divinity of HaMashiyach as the incarnate "word"] He will convey His words through different vessels And saviors will go up Mount Zion to judge the Mount of Esau and the kingdom will be the YaHuWaH’s Obadiah 1:21.Then liberators shall come to Mount Tsiyown to judge the mountains of Esaw, and the kingdom shall be YaHuWaH’s.Purity is destined to come to the world through the same vessels that sin entered in. Thus, since sin came into the world through a vessel, a woman-Eve, so will purity come in by a vessel – a woman YashaYahuw 11:5 Righteousness shall be His belt, and faithfulness the sash around His waist. His rule will be free of all lust. Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, and faithfulness the belt about His waist14. His true test will not be His ability to perform miracles, but the very essenceof His being and His actions. He will act as a simple YSCHRaEL’ite. His entire will is to do the will of ALuaHiYM , and ALuaHiYM gives Him help. He isvery humble, He has no stately form or majesty that we should look upon Him, nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him YashaYahuw 53:2 For He grew up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground. He has no form nor comeliness. When we see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.“His form was ignoble and inferior to that of the children of men.”(Pilatus saidto Him, "You, are the King of the Yahuwdim?" - He was so "one of us" - that
19. the rulers had to use Judas to identify him in the night - although they saw Him most every day! YashaYahuw 11:10It shall happen in That Day [The Day of YaHuWaH] that the nations shall seek the Root of Yishay, Who stands as a Ensign (nec/pole) [the Anointed] of the peoples; to Him shall the heathen masses rally, and His rest-haven shall be Splendid. YashaYahuw 11:11It shall happen in That Day that the Master shall set His Hand again the second time [Yom Kippur] to recover the remnant that is left of His people from Ashshuwr (Successful One), from Mitsrayim, from Pathrows, from Kuwsh, from Eylam, from Shinar, from Chamath, and from the islands of the sea (Kittim). YashaYahuw 11:12 He shall set up a Banner [Anointed] for the nations, and shall gather the outcasts of YSCHRaEL, and gather together the dispersed of Yahuwdah from the four corners of the earth. (His chosen ones) HaMashiyach does not distinguish between a secular YSCHRaELite and a religious one. He stretches forth His hand to all, and who so ever wills acceptsHim, even the Gentiles. The nations will resort to…Him… and His resting place will be glorious YashaYahuw 9:1 But there shall be no more gloom for her who was in anguish [~the Virgin of YSCHRaEL]. In the former time, He brought into contempt the land of Zebuwluwn and the land of Naphtaliy; but in the latter time He has made it radiant, by the way of the sea, beyond the Yarden, Galiyl of the nations. Accepting Him is easier for those who do not keep the Torah and thecommandments. Those who regard themselves as righteous are proud and that isan abomination to the Lord. The people who walk in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwell in the land of the shadow of death the light will shine on them
20. Mark 2:17When YaHuWSHuWaH heard it, He said to them, “Those who are healthy haveno need for a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” HaMashiyach will reveal Himself to individuals, and not necessarily to those who excel in Torah. For the strong do not need a doctor, the righteous do not need to repent, but the sick and the sinner Luke 5:31 YaHuWSHuWaH answered them, “Those who are healthy have no need for a physician, but those who are sick do. as it is written, mercy have I desired, and not sacrifice Huwshua 6:6 For I desire mercy, and not slaughters; and the knowledge of Aluah more than burnt offerings. Mercy- courtesy. And not: a Hebrew idiom paralleling the “more than” in the next phrase. It does not mean He has changed His mind about what He commanded, but that His intent is to engender faithfulness (or mercy, loving-kindness) so that the slaughters are not necessary. YaHuWSHuWaH quoted this verse to make His point in Mat. 9:13; 12:7. But you go and learn what this scripture means: ‘I desire mercy, and notslaughter, and the knowledge of Aluahiym more than burnt offerings’ for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not slaughter, you would not have condemned the guiltless. Compare YaHuWaH’s words to King Sha’ul in 1 Shmuel 15:22
21. Shemual said, “Has YaHuWaH as great delight in burnt offerings andslaughters, as in obeying the Voice of YaHuWaH? Behold, to obey is better than slaughter, and to heed than the fat of rams. YaHuWSHuWaH’s comparison of “drawing-near” offerings to our obligations to our fellow men Mark 7:11But you say, ‘If a man tells his father or his mother, “Whatever help you might have received from me is Qorban, that is to say, given to the Hekal;”’ Also, He would rather we repent than that He have to slaughter us; He prefers to have mercy on us. Knowledge of: or intimacy with. Mathew 9:13 But you go and learn what this scripture means: ‘I desire mercy, and notslaughter, and the knowledge of Aluahiym more than burnt offerings’ [Huwshua 6: 6] for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” As for His generation, who considered? YashaYahuw 53:1, 8 Who has believed our report? To whom has the Arm of YaHuWaH been revealed? He was taken from prison and from due process; and as for Hisgeneration, who considered that He was cut off out of the land of the living and stricken for the transgression of My people? And after the threescore and two weeks shall MaSHiYaCH be cut off/covenanted, and have nothing; My people: those of the House of YSCHRaEL who had left the Covenant. 7000 Years, 6000 are upon us, take heed to your oil lamps Dan. 9:26
22. Seventy weeks are decreed [chathak/cut off] upon your people and upon yourkodesh city, 1. to put an end to the transgression, 2. and to make and end of sins, 3. and to cover crookedness, 4. and to bring in everlasting righteousness, 5. &6. and to seal vision and prophet, 7. * and to anoint the Most Set-apart (make it right). (none of these 7 "goals" have been fulfilled --- all are future --- not truly fulfilled until Millennial times and the new Hekal of Yehezqel ??) Zechariah 12:10 I will pour on the House of Dawiyd, and on the inhabitants of Yahrushalom, the ruwach of acceptance/favour and of supplication [begging for favor]; and they will look on Me, Aleph wTaw, Whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for His only Son, and will grieve bitterly for Him, asone grieves over His Firstborn. (Me is YaHuWaH .... Him is YaHuWSHuWaH) YashaYahuw 53 Who has believed our report? To whom has the Arm of YaHuWaH beenrevealed?For He grew up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground.He has no form nor comeliness. When we see Him, there is no beauty that we should desire Him.LXX: “His form was ignoble and inferior to that of the children of men.”(Pilatus said to Him, "You, are the King of the Yahuwdim?" - He was so "one of us" - that the rulers had to use Judas to identify him in the night - although they saw Him most every day! YashaYahuw 53:3-5He was despised, and rejected by men; a Man of suffering, and acquainted withdisease. He was despised as One from whom men hide their face; and we didn’t respect Him. Surely He has carried off our infirmities, and bore our suffering;
23. yet we considered Him plagued, struck by Aluahiym, and afflicted. But He waspierced for our transgressions. It was because of our crookedness that He was so harshly beaten. The punishment that brought our shalom was on Him; and by His stripes we are healed! Tehillim 89:30-32If his [Dawiyds] children forsake My Torah, and don’t walk in My ordinances; if they break My statutes, and don’t guard My commandments; then I will punish their sin with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes. [cf Yahuchanan 19] Rebellious acts: or transgressions, going “out of bounds”. Aramaic, “He will [re]build the Set-apart Place which was profaned for our sins, handed over forour iniquities.” What iniquities? Specifically those by which we violated the firstcovenant, necessitating a renewal of it through His blood. The context (ch. 52) isthat of the restoration of YSCHRaEL. Though it has many other “side benefits”, at the most basic level, what constitutes our deliverance is a return to thecovenant and the rebuilding of a dwelling place for YaHuWaH in Yahrushalom. His bruises (detailed in Yahuwchanan 19): specifically in relation to the sins of the royal line of Dawiyd (Tehillim89:30ff), in order to restore that covenant, which does benefit all of YSCHRaEL. YashaYahuw 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray. Everyone has turned to his own way; and YaHuWaH has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. YaHuWaH… on Him: LXX, “YaHuWaH gave Him up for our sins.” Each turned… toward his own direction: the condition when there is no king inYSCHRaEL. (Judges 21:25) This is why He needed to be bruised—so that therecould again be a king in YSCHRaEL. (See note on v. 5.) It was not enough to be merely King of the Jews. (Yoch. 18:33); He had to restore the Kingdom to YSCHRaEL as well. (Acts 1:6, based on 49:6 above) YashaYahuw 53:7
24. He was oppressed, yet when He was afflicted He opened not His mouth. As alamb that is led to the slaughter, and as a sheep that before its shearers is mute, so He opened not His mouth. Though YaHuWSHuWaH constantly spoke in ways that made people upset,there is a time for everything to be a delight to Heaven. (Eccles. 3) This was the time to remain silent. (3:7) YashaYahuw 53:8He was taken from prison and from due process; and as for His generation, who considered that He was cut off out of the land of the living and stricken for the transgression of My people?(And after the threescore and two weeks shall Mashiyach be cut off/covenanted, and have nothing; Dan. 9:26) My people: those of the House of YSCHRaEL who had left the Covenant. YashaYahuw 53:9 And He was appointed a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death; although He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in His mouth.Yet it pleased YaHuWaH to bruise Him. He has caused Him to suffer,that when He made Himself an offering for guilt, He shall see His seed. He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of YaHuWaH shall prosper in His hand. Heshall see the the results of the suffering of His life and be satisfied. Through His knowledge My righteous Servant, makes the many righteous, [Dan. 9:27] and He bears their crookedness.For the many: the exact same term refers to the people of YSCHRaEL in Daniel9:27, and indeed YaHuWSHuWaH would “justify” or “bring righteousness” forthe many, setting them straight again and making them what they were meant to be.
25. YashaYahuw 53:12 Therefore shall I divide Him a portion with the great, and He shall divide the spoil with the strong; because He poured out His being to death, and was numbered with the transgressors; yet He bore the sin of the many, and made intercession for the transgressors. Yahuwchanan 1:29The next day, he saw YaHuWSHuWaH coming to him, and cried out, “Behold, the Lamb of Aluahiym, Who bears away the sin of the world! Shemoth 34:6-7 YaHuWaH passed by before him, and proclaimed, “ YaHuWaH, YaHuWaH amerciful and gracious Aluahiym, slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindnessand truth, keeping loving kindness for thousands, BEARING AWAY perversityand rebellion and sin; but will by no means acquit the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the descendants, and on the descendants’s descendants, on the third and on the fourth generation.” "This releasing and bearing away our sin is nearly always mistranslated “forgive” in establishment translations, which means ACQUIT. For us who believe on His name, He paid our punishment, bearing away the punishment Himself, further proving He is YaHuWaH." [PS for the Remnant] 1 Kepha 2:24 Who His Own self bore our sins in His body on the execution stake, that we, having died to sins, might live to righteousness; by Whose wounds trickling with blood you were healed. There is a great deal of wisdom imbedded in this simple message.
26. In YaHuWSHuWaH the People (Am-YYSCHRaEL), the Word (the Memra) and the Torah are one. In the HaMashiyach the People of YSCHRaEL are uplifted. In the HaMashiyach the Word and the Torah are upheld. Why does it seem so hard to grasp, we aare a nation among the nations Num. 23:9For from the top of the rocks I see Him.From the hills I see Him. Behold, it is a people that dwells alone,and shall not be reckoned among the nations. Ruwth said, “Don’t press me to leave you, and to return from following after you, for where you go, I will go; and where you lodge, I will lodge;your people shall be my people, and your Aluah my Aluah; where you die,will I die, and there will I be buried. YaHuWaH do so to me, and more also, if anything but death part you and me.” The HaMashiyach is the personification of the People of YSCHRaEL also known as the Assembly of YSCHRaEL or the Body of HaMashiyach HaMashiyach the Word and the Torah are "upheld", literally are "pillars".The word for "upheld" literally means "pillars" from the root "to stand" and isclosely related to the word Amida (a principle prayer in the siddur) and is the word used in the Zohar and Kabbalah to refer to the Three "Pillars" of theGodhead in the Tree of Life. The Word is in Aramaic MEMRA and has a very deep Kabbalistic meaning
27. HaMashiyach upholds the Torah (unlike the Christian "Jesus" who supposedly came to free you from the bondage to the Law). HaMashiyach and the Torah are one. YaHuWSHuWaH ALuaHiYM YaHuWShuWaH HaMashiyach In His Name Blessed be, in His nameYHWH be with you. and they answered him, YHWH bless you. "
28. Be not blind to the truthAnd, hinnei, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that YaHuWSHuWaH passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O YaHuWaH, [thou] Ben David. And YaHuWSHuWaH stood still, and called them, and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you? They say unto Him, YaHuWaH, that our eyes may be opened. SoYaHuWSHuWaH had compassion [on them], and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him. His servant and yours Shalom in Righteousness by the GRACE of YHWH keiYAH nätzräya Remember me and pray for me that YaHuWaH will be gracious unto me and be merciful unto my sins which I have sinned against him. Peace be to them that read and that hear these things and to their servants: Amein and Amein Make not the house of my Father a house of merchandise. Freely ye have received, freely give A rule necessary, and of great extent. A servant in the Gospel Vineyard,though worthy of his Comfortable support while in the work. Should never preach for hire, or make a secular traffic of the Ruwach (spiritual work): what a scandal is it for a man to traffic with gifts which he pretends, atleast, to have received from the Ruwach HaQodesh, of which he is not the master, but the dispenser. He who preaches to get a living, or make a fortune, is guilty of the most infamous sacrilege The Everlasting Covenant is The Sabbath
29. ALuaHiYM YaHuWShuWaH HaMashiyach be with your Ruwach