1. Zekeniam Y’ISCHRaEL Sherut haRitztzuy (the ministry of reconciliation) by whom we have now received the ( Atonement) Reconciliation of the Dvar HaRitztzuy Let this day be a day of reconciliation and regeneration [“EHYEH ASHER EHYEH”]( HaYaH (He was), Howeh (He is), and Yihyeh (He will be). I AM My Memorial for generation after generation.” Shemot 3:13-16 This is MY NAME for ever,
2. YaHuWaH, ALuaHiYM of your father’s Abraham, Yitzchak [Isaac], andYa’aqob [Jacob], has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my memorial for generation togeneration." and I appeared to Abraham, to Yitzchak, andto Ya’aqob as hashadday [the almighty]. and my name, YaHuWaH, was not well known (famous) to them. The ministry of reconciliation Message of Reconciliation Torah sh’Bichtav (Written Torah) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear “Sola Scriptura” (the Scriptures alone is authoritative for faith) (in His Name) YaHuWaH [Yah -hoo-Wah] is the Name of the Creator. YaHuWSCHuA (YaHuWSCHuA) is His Son ALuaHiYM
3. [Al-u-heem - ALHYM] means "Mighty Ones“ or "Power" Qadosh means Set-apart, Pure. Kodesh (Qodesh) also means "Set-apart"Ruwach (Spirit) is the Ibry (Hebrew) name for His "Presence", picturedas the Counselor, Helper, and Advocate, the One Who "proceeds from the Father" Teh 27:5 For in the day of trouble He will keep me secretly in His booth. In the covering of His Tent He will hide me. On a Rock He raises me up. is for you too!Scripture speaks of a secret place where we can simply go, be alone, be protected, pray, and hear from Yahuahshua. Knowing there is such a
4. place is a matter of faith. Going back time and again, thats a matter of building a relationship. You need not have an advanced degree in anysubject, need not have memorized Scripture from beginning to end, but instead be aware the YaHuWaH of Y’ISCHRa’EL has a place for each Jew and Gentile who will open their minds and hearts to Him. Mt 6:5-8 When you pray, you shall not be as the role-fakers, for they love tostand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, thatthey may be seen by men. Most certainly, I tell you, they have received their reward. But you, when you pray, enter into your inner chamber, and having shut your door, pray to your Father Who is in secret, and your Father Who sees in secret shall reward you openly. In praying, don’t use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Therefore don’t be like them, dont you see that your Father knows what things you need before you ask Him.The truth in reality is visited in this secret place AND must be shared by those who will live or else ... they will perish ... in darkness. It is written Lu 11:33 “No one, when he has lit a Lamp, puts it in a cellar or under a basket, but on a stand, that those who come in may see the Light. Teh. 119:105 Your Word is a Lamp to my feet, and a Light (aur) for my path.The lamp of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is good, yourwhole body is also full of Light; but when it is evil, your body also is full
5. of darkness. Therefore see whether the light that is in you isn’t darkness. If therefore your whole body is full of Light, having no part dark, it shall be wholly full of Light, as when the Lamp with its bright shining gives you Light.” With this in mind, heart soul and strength let us study together in the Ruwach Qodesh To consecrate, sanctify, prepare, dedicate, be hallowed, be Sacred, be sanctified, be separate (Qal) To be set apart, be consecrated to be hallowed consecrated, tabooed (Niphal)To show oneself sacred or majestic to be honored, be treated as sacred to be Sacred (Piel)
6. To set apart as sacred, consecrate, dedicate to observe as Sacred, keep sacred to honor as sacred, hallowto consecrate (Pual) to be consecrated consecrated, dedicated (Hiphil) To set apart, devote, consecrate to regard or treat as sacred or hallow to consecrate (Hithpael) To keep oneself apart or separate to cause Himself to be hallowed (of YaHuWaH) to be observed as Sacred to consecrate oneself Shemot 31:12 YaHuWaH spoke to Moshah, saying, “Speak also to the children ofY’ISCHRa’EL, saying, ‘Most certainly you shall guard my Sabbaths: for itis a sign between me and you throughout your generations; thatyou may know that I AM YaHuWaH who sets you apart. You shall guard the Sabbath therefore; for it is set apart to you. Everyonewho profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people His WORDS sting many, by denying the true Sabbath, you deny your Creator, and make some part of HIS creation a profanity… for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations
7. Read that again it’s the signpost home YaHuWSHuWaH said, „The Sabbath was made for man.” (Marqos 2:27) It is a specially-crafted gift from Him, which is all the more reason we should not despise it. The Sabbath is credited with being the only thing that preserved the Jews as a people while the other tribes lost their identity. As the rest of us take our place again as Y’ISCHRa’EL and stopcreating and serving other things on the Sabbath and serve one another, we can rebuild ourselves into a people so that there will be enough drawn out of the darkness to bring the Kingdom about.He said to them, “The Shabbath was made for the sake of man, not man for the sake of the Shabbath. Deny HIS SABBATH (HIS SPACE OF TIME) you profane HIS TRUTH BRayshiyth 2:2 On the seventh day, Aluahiym finished the workmanship that He had been constructing; and He ceased on the seventh day from His work. Fulfilled: or finished. He has begun the process of being done, but He is also putting the finishing touch on creation with this final act ofdisengaging from the forming and setting in order. What did He finish on the seventh day? Set-apartness. (It is the first thing He declared set- apart, verse 3.) On this day He brought forth a new Ruwach--one of cessation from everything else, so that He can actually enter into whatHe has created. The rest that was created on this day was the fruition of the other six days, as a ring of six circles naturally creates a seventh of the same size in its center. The Sabbath is said to be "last in creation,but first in YaHuWaHs intention". It closes off the rest of the week, and now everything is different. There is more provision as we shut out theother days; sealing it off creates a window by which we can receive fromthe coming Kingdom, the seventh millennium, which it foreshadows (seenote on 1:19), for there “remains a rest for His people”. (Heb. 4:19) It is
8. the training ground for that Kingdom. Ceased: the verb form of “Sabbath”. The Sabbath is a time to stop learning and teach, thus serving others, which is allowable on this day. "Workmanship" (mal’akhah) can also be translated "message", because the creation is our teacher. But this is also the type of work we are commanded to refrain from on the Sabbath. (Lev. 23:3) It is from the same root word as a messenger—one who represents someone else. It is the type ofwork which we do for someone else for the sake of pay. There is anotherHebrew word also translatable as “work” (avodah), and it means service, the kind of work we do not do with the intent of receiving somethingback from. This kind of work remains valid on the Sabbath, as the priestsworked twice as hard in the Temple on this day. In fact, by stopping themal’akhah, we make room for the avodah, which is established firmly onthe Sabbath, to come forth--and it should certainly spill over to the other days. To participate in the Sabbath makes us its co-creators as we build what Rabbi Heschel has called "a palace in time". This is the finishing work—to “serve one another through love.” (Gal. 5:13) BRayshiyth 2:3 Aluahiym blessed the seventh day, and made it Set-apart, since on thisday He had rested from the the work involved in creating and appointing everything. Fulfilled: or finished. He has begun the process of being done, but He is also putting the finishing touch on creation with this final act ofdisengaging from the forming and setting in order. What did He finish on the seventh day? Set-apartness. (It is the first thing He declared set- apart, verse 3.) The set-apartness of the Sabbath ("ceasing") was established from the very start. He blessed it but did not tell it to multiply this time, for there is only to be one Sabbath each week; because without common things to be set apart from, nothing can be set-apart. This blessing belongs to no other day, and man cannot move it to another day, try as he might. Kerry Alexander points out the connection between the prohibitions of work on this one day (a test, Exodus 16:4, 25; 35:2) and of eating the fruit of just one tree in the garden (v. 17 below). “He who watches Y’ISCHRa’EL neither slumbersnor sleeps.” (Psalm 121:4) He was refreshed by it (Ex. 31:17), and if one
9. takes this break, he is able to be more fruitful when he begins working again. But all the energy that ever has been emanates from YaHuWaHas if it were mere excess. So how would it benefit Him to rest? He restedso that we could follow His example. YaHuWSHuWaH said,“The Sabbathwas made for man.” (Marqos 2:27) It is a specially-crafted gift from Him, which is all the more reason we should not despise it. The Sabbath is credited with being the only thing that preserved the Jews as a people while the other tribes lost their identity. As the rest of us take our place again as Y’ISCHRa’EL and stop creating and serving other things on the Sabbath and serve one another, we can rebuild ourselves into a people so that there will be enough drawn out of the darkness to bring the Kingdom about. The Sabbath is the time piece by which all else flows, time came into being with sin, YashaYahuw 35:8A highway shall be there, a road, and it shall be called The Qodesh Way. The unclean shall not pass over it, nor shall it be for them. Those who walk on the Path, even if they are fools, will not go astray.Set up road signs, make guideposts; set your heart toward the highway, even the way by which you went: turn again, The people (walking in it) shall be all righteous. There shall be a clear "way" marked out in which all shall be bound to walk a "strait and narrow way" doubtless YashaYahuw 30:21
10. And when you turn to the right hand, and when you turn to the left,your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the Way. Walk in it.” From behind: the direction from which a teacher goads one on. The Way: the earliest disciples name for the manner of "walking out the Torah" as taught by YaHuWSHuWaH. The way shall be called “ The way of Sacredness.” It shall be that path through the dangers and difficulties of life whichSacredness points out and requires. The unclean shall not pass over it. It is tempting to imagine that there is here a reference to the famous chinvat peretu of the Zoro-astriansthe "bridge of the gatherer along which all souls had to pass in order toreach the abode of the blessed, but which the souls of the wicked never succeeded in passing ("Ancient Monarchies," vol. it. p. 339). The "bridge of the gatherer" is, however, in the other world, not in this world; but YashaYahuw „highway" is here. It is that right course of life, which "the unclean" do not follow, though they might do so if theychose, but which the righteous follow to their great gain and advantage. But it shall be for those; rather, as in the margin, but he shall be with them; YaHuWaH, i.e. shall be with those who seek to walk in the way, and not to err from it. He shall direct them, support them, sustain their footsteps. The wayfaring men; rather, they that walk in the way that make up their minds to try to walk in it.. It shall be easy to find, difficult to miss. Yahuwchanan 14:4-7 Where I go, you know, and you know The Way.” Taown said to Him, “Master, we do not know where You are going. How can we know the Way?” YaHuWSHuWaH said to him, “I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life .
11. No one comes to the Father, except through Me. If you have known Me, you have also known My Father. From now on, you do know Him, and have seen Him.” (He is declaring Himself as The Great High Priest)Here is that which is paradoxical, but true withal; for this homeward way is characterized by breadth. It is the broad "highway," the open road,along which all travelers are free to pass. There is no such exclusivenessabout it as is often found in the ways we construct. It is for all classes ofsociety, for all nations and races of mankind, for men who have lived all kinds of human lives, for men of all tempers and dispositions; the "King"s highway" has ample room for them all. YirmeYahuw 6:16 Thus says YaHuWaH, “Stand in the Ways and see, and ask for the oldpaths, ‘where the good Way is; and walk in it, and you shall find rest for your beings. But they said, ‘We shall not walk in it.’ Ask whom? YaHuWaH gives wisdom to those who need it. Yaaqov 1:5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of Aluah, Who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. Ancient: or eternal. rest for your souls: Compare Yahu(ah)shua’s promise of “rest for your souls” in Matt. 11:28-30.“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened [with humantraditions], and I shall give you rest [right standing/deliverance]! TakeMy yoke [right standing/deliverance] upon you, and learn from Me, for I
12. am tranquil and I am meek ; and in My heart you will find tranquility in your souls. For My yoke is pleasant, and My burden is light.” His yoke is the same as this ancient path. Perhaps this is why His disciples were originally simply called followers of ”the Way”. Yoch. 14:6;YaHuWSHuWaH said to him, “I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life . No one comes to the Father, except through Me., Acts 9:2and asked for letters from him to the congregations of Dammaseq, that if he found any who were of The Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Yahrushalom . Acts 19:9. But when some were hardened and disobedient, speaking evil of theWay of YaHuWaH before the multitude, Shaul departed from them, and separated the disciples, reasoning daily in the school of Turannos. Acts 19:23 About that time there arose a great riot concerning the Way. Acts 24:14But this I confess to you, that after The Way, which they call a sect, so I serve the Aluahiym of our Fathers, believing all things which are according to the Torah, and which are written in the Prophets; They pointed many back to it, but again the reunited Y’ISCHRa’EL didnot continue in the direction He intended. But again He is bringing manyback to it today, for which we praise Him. We will never find settledness when seeking security directly, but if we seek YaHuWaH’s kingdom, everything else we need will be provided.
13. Mat. 6:33 But seek first YaHuWaH’s Reign, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be given to you as well. But Yahuahshua was speaking more directly against those who loaded people down with unnecessary restrictions that went far beyond the intent of the Torah. Mat. 12Indeed, one can hardly feel rest in shalom when he is always wonderingwhether his obedience is accepted or not. But YirmeYahuw audience was off the scale of obedience altogether:This "Highway of Sacredness" is the way that righteous pilgrims will take from the desert of suffering to Zion (Yahrushalom). It is found only byfollowing YaHuWaH. Only the redeemed will travel YaHuWaHs highway; they will be protected from wicked travelers and harmful animals.YaHuWaH is preparing a way for his people (those who walk in his ways)to travel to his home, and he will walk with us. YaHuWaH doesnt simply point the way; he is always beside us as we go. YashaYahuw 11:16, There shall be a highway for the remnant that is left of His people fromAshshuwr, like there was for Y’ISCHRa’EL in the day that he came up out of the land of Mitsrayim. YashaYahuw 19:23,
14. In That Day there shall be a highway out of Mitsrayim to Ashshuwr, and the Ashshuwrn shall come into Mitsrayim, and the Mitsrites into Ashshuwr; and the Mitsrites shall serve with the Ashshuwr. If Egypt represents the Church, could Ashshuwr represent the Islamicnations, who are also misled but full of zeal for what they think is right, and unwilling to be persuaded otherwise by Babel? The predominantenemies of Y’ISCHRa’EL may thus become her allies, being together the three strands of a cord, after they are purged of their impurities. YashaYahuw 40:3The voice of one who calls out in the uninhabited land: “Prepare the way of YaHuWaH! Make a level highway in the desert for our Aluahiym.This is a command, not a promise. The Aravah: the deep Yarden Valley that needs to be crossed in order for both houses of Y’ISCHRa’EL to return from Mt. Sinai, Sela, and Botzrah to Yerushalayim. The escarpments on both of its sides have much steep and rough terrain. The Aravah is also exactly where Yochanan the Immerser preachedrepentance (Mat. 3:1-3), and this is the first step in repairing the road worthy of the return of the King. YashaYahuw 40:4Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low. The uneven shall be made level, and the rough places a plain."uneven ground". But this is also an allegory of the proud being brought low and the humble exalted. Yochanan was one instance of the Messenger YHWH sent before Yahu(ah)shuas face (Mal. 3:1).Immersion pictures dying to self, which clears the way for His Kingdom.But there is a spirit of Eliyahu that precedes Messiahs second coming as well, and its purpose and message are the same. The more we die to self, the more quickly we can reopen the lines of communication in the spirit realm, pathways by which the messengers of Elohim can ascend and descend.
15. YashaYahuw 42:16 You shall winnow them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them. You shall rejoice in YaHuWaH. You shall make your boast in the Qadosh-One of Y’ISCHRa’EL. Neglected: or abandoned. YashaYahuw 49:11-12,I shall transform all My Mountains into a pathway, and My highways shall be raised up.A pathway: Aramaic, "level". It appears that He will lead us along the top of a ridge. With all of the upheavals taking place on earth during the time of His Indignation, undoubtedly new ranges will be cast of as thetopography changes radically. (40:4) Raise up My highways: LXX, "make every path a pasture". YashaYahuw 49:12 Behold, these shall come from far away! And behold, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.” North and west: or "from the hidden places and the sea". Sinim: A Chamitic people, and today the word means China.[Rev. 7:13-17 7:13 One of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these dressed in long white robes, and from where did they come?”7:14 I told him, “Master, you know.” He said to me, “These are the ones coming out from the Great Oppression/Tribulation. They washed theirlong robes, and made them white in the Lamb’s blood. 7:15 Because of this they are before the throne of YaHuWaH, they serve Him day andnight in His Hekal. And the One Who sits on the throne shall tabernacleover them (protect them). 7:16 Nor will they be hungry, nor will they be thirsty any more; and they will not be overcome by the heat and the sun; 7:17 for the Lamb Who is in the midst of the throne shepherds them, and guides them to fountains of living waters of life. And YaHuWaH shall wipe away every tear from their eyes.”]
16. YashaYahuw 57:14, And one shall say, “Cast up, cast up, prepare the Way, take up the stumbling-block out of the way of My people.” The idols mentioned above are one obstacle; the lack of a system of justice set up the way YISCHRaEL’s is meant to work (56:1) is another.YaHuWaH will come back only when He sees that all things are ready for Him. YashaYahuw 62:10; Pass through! Pass through the gates! Prepare the way of the people!Cast up, cast up the highway! Gather out the stones! Lift up a Standard (nec/pole) for the peoples. Pass through: from the same root as “Hebrew” (crosser-over). The Aramaic indicates that the prophets are the ones being addressed here,telling them to turn the hearts of the people to the correct way. Clear: orresurface. This is again the highway that will conduct the reunited nationof Y’ISCHRa’EL back into its Land. Raise up: from the same root word as the “stairway” Yaaqob saw at the Hekal Mount. The stones: Aramaic, the impulsive fantasy that is like a stone of stumbling. Yaaqob moved a stone that he found there and established it as a place for not only himself but for YaHuWaH to “lay His head”. Standard: nec (nace) a pole - means to be lifted up. The people: LXX, the Gentiles. Jer_31:21; Is Ephrayim My dear son? Is he a darling child? For as often as I speak against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore My heart yearns for him; I shall surely have mercy on him, says YaHuWaH. Set up road signs, make guideposts; set your heart toward the highway,even the way by which you went: turn again, Virgin of Y’ISCHRa’EL, turn again to these your cities. Amos 9:9
17. “For look, I am commanding, and I shall sift the house of Y’ISCHRa’EL(northern 10 tribes) among all the Gentiles, as one sifts with a sieve, yet not a grain falls to the ground.” As the Y’ISCHRa’ELites migrated through Europe, they fulfilled thisprophecy, and left "ROAD SIGNS" and "GUIDEPOSTS" along the way, so that we can trace their route! The chief tribe to do this was Dan, because of their proclivity to leave the name of their ancestor "DAN" everywhere they went. The tribe of Dan ruled the entire island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea. In Hebrew there are no vowels, so the name Dan is written DN, or its Hebrew equivalent. Thus words like Dan, Din, Don, Dun, Den, or Dn, correspond to the name of Dan. Just west of the Black Sea, ancient geographers designated a region by the name of Moesia, which meansthe land of the "Moses-ites." These people revered a person whom they called Zal-moxis. "Zal" significes "chief," so this person, "chief Moxis" or "leader Moxis" was actually "chief MOSES," the man of YaHuWaH Aluahiym who led Y’ISCHRa’EL to the promised land, and whom thesepeople remembered as their original leader. The tribe of Dan also passed through this region, and the surrounding territory, leaving its name inMace-DON-ia, and the Dar-DAN-elles, and to the north by the river DAN- ube. In the territory of Sarmatia (or Samaria, meaning the Y’ISCHRa’ELites), were located the rivers DN-iper, DN-ister, and theDON. ScanDINavia derives is name from the more ancient term Scania, but because so many of the families of DAN lived there, the term was altered by Roman historians (Justin, Tacitus).Denmark, the name of the modern country in Europe north of Germany, means, literally, "Dans mark." Its people are called "Danes." In fact, because at one time Denmark ruled all the surrounding region, the whole region took its name from them the ScanDINavian peninsula.
18. The word “London”: Some have claimed that the Anglo-Saxons, assumed to be to some degree descendants of the Tribe of Dan, named their settlement lan-dan, meaning "abode of Dan" in Hebrew. The ancient name for the people of Ireland and Scotland is “Tuatha de Danaan”,meaning “tribe of Dan”. Keatings History of Ireland traces the Tuatha de Danaan (“Tribe of Dan") from Greece to Scandinavia ("Dansmark" and "Sve-DAN"). Heb 10:20This is the new life-giving way that haMashiyach has consecrated for us through the veil that is His flesh, by means of His death for us. Heb 10:21 And since we have a great High Priest who rules over YaHuWaHs people, Heb 10:22 let us go right into the presence of YaHuWaH, with true hearts fully trusting Him. For our evil consciences have been sprinkled with haMashiyachs blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water. Heb 10:23 Without wavering, let us hold tightly to the hope we say we have, for YaHuWaH can be trusted to keep His promise. 24 Think of ways toencourage one another with outbursts of love and good deeds. 25 And let us not neglect our assembling together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of His coming back again is drawing near.
19. The assembling of ourselves together refers to the Mikra Kadosheem in Wayikra (and He Called), Lewiticus 23, the Set Apart assemblies; Shabbats and Moedeem (Appointed Times) of The Almighty Kadosh-One of Y’ISCHRa’EL, YaHuWaH ALYON,YaHuWaH The Most High WHO WAS, AND IS, AND IS TO COMEwe do not forsake the assembling together at the appointed times which bear witness to: HaMashiyach YaHuWSHuWaH, (Signposts guiding us home) Passover; Unleavened bread, Pentekoste, Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles, Last Great Day The construction of this Highway of Sacredness was the greatest engineering feat ever accomplished. “Engineering has done much to Tunnel Mountains, and bridge abysses; but the greatest triumph ofengineering is that which made a way from sin to holiness, from death to life, from condemnation to perfection. Who could make a road over the mountains of our iniquities but Almighty? None but the His love wouldhave wished it; none but the YaHuWaH of wisdom could have devised it; none but the YaHuWaH of power could have carried it out.” (Spurgeon)
20. The Great One has promised to rest His Shkhinah in your midst, the Qadosh-One of Y’ISCHRa’EL". After these things I looked, and behold, a huge throng, which no one was able to count, out of every nation and of all tribes, peoples, andtongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed withlong white robes, with palm branches in their hands. They shout with agreat sound, saying, “haYashuah leiAluheinu - the One, Who sits onhaKisei, and to haSeh!” [the Deliverance belongs to Aluheinu and to the Lamb]For I will take you from among the nations, and gather you out of all the countries, and will bring you into your own Land.I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean:(red heifer ritual) from all yourfilthiness, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. I will also give you anew heart, and I will put a new Ruwach within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Ruwach within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My ordinances, and do them. Then I will bestow My Breath on your innermost part, and ordain that you will walk within My prescribed limits, and you will guard My legal procedures and carry them out. Bestow My breath (or spirit): as in YaHuWaH Aluahiym formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a livingbeing. and Yahuwchanan When He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Ruwach haQadosh!You shall settle in the Land that I gave to your fathers; and you shall be My people, and I will be your Aluahiym.[When Y’ISCHRa’EL is established within us as a people, then we can go into the physical land with the same name. Trying to get permission from those of Yahuwdah who call themselves Y’ISCHRa’EL YashaYahuw 48:1
21. “Hear this, House of Yaaqob (impostor/ supplanter - from both houses),you who are CALLED by the name of Y’ISCHRa’EL, and have come forth out of the waters [peoples of the nations] of Yahuwdah; who swear by haShem of YaHuWaH, and cause the Aluahiym of Y’ISCHRa’EL to be remembered, but not reliably or correctly, Yet do not use His Name, let alone respect Who He is, makes us partakers in that illegitimacy. It must be clearly YaHuWaH’s doing, not men’s!], YashaYahuw 48:2 (for they call themselves of the Qodesh city (Zionist), and support themselves upon the Aluahiym of Y’ISCHRa’EL; YaHuWaH Master of Armies is His Shem) (for they call themselves of the Kodesh city (Zionist), and lean on the Aluahiym of Y’ISCHRa’EL; YaHuWaH of hosts is His Name.) Rev. 2:2,9;3:9“I know your works, and your toil and endurance, and that you are not able to bear evil ones, and have tested those who call themselves emissaries, and they are not, and found them false; I have-perceived your works, and the affliction, and the poverty (but you are rich), andthe blasphemy of those who say they are Yahuwdim, and they are not, but are a congregation of Satan [beit-hakeneset of hashatan.]. So Look!, I will give up those of the Keneset of Satan, who say they are Yahuwdim, and are not, but lie. Look!, I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have affectionately loved you --- [beit-hakeneset of hashatan]To open their eyes, that they may turn from the darkness unto the Lightand from the authority of the Adversary unto YaHuWaH, that they may
22. receive liberation from sins and an inheritance among those that have been purified by the persuasion in Me.” And now brothers and sisters Come out of the secret place bearing light! who see it from afar. The Secret Place, here, shines a bit of light so many can see from afar. The topics we have chosen are addressed to Jew and Gentile together. We do this because that is what the Bibledoes. This opens the window to make more sense of what Scripture tells us!In the secret place is plain language, something simple to read. This is a mere starting place for deeper consideration. shalom YaHuWSCHuA ALuaHiYM YaHuWSCHuA haMaSHiYaCH
23. In His Name Blessed be, in His name YaHuWaH be with you. and they answered him, YaHuWaH bless you. " Be not blind to the truthAnd, hinnei, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that YaHuWSCHuA passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O YaHuWaH, [thou] Ben David. An YaHuWSCHuA stood still, and calledthem, and said, what will ye that I shall do unto you they say unto Him, YaHuWaH, that our eyes may be opened. So YaHuWSCHuA had compassion [on them], and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him. His servant and yours shalowm in Righteousness by the GRACE of YaHuWaH keiYAH nätzräya
24. Remember me and pray for me that YaHuWaH will be gracious unto meand be merciful unto my sins which I have sinned against him. Peace be to them that read and that hear these things and to their servants: Amein and Amein Freely ye have received, freely giveA rule necessary, and of great extent. A servant in the Gospel Vineyard, though worthy of his Comfortable support while in the work. Should neverpreach for hire, or make a secular traffic of the Ruwach (spiritual work):what a scandal is it for a man to traffic with gifts which he pretends, at least, to have received from the Ruwach HaQodesh, of which he is notthe master, but the dispenser. He who preaches to get a living, or make a fortune, is guilty of the most infamous sacrilege