1. Zekenim YIsraEL Sherut haRitztzuy (the ministry of reconciliation) by whom we have now received the ( Atonement) reconciliation of the Dvar HaRitztzuy Let this day be a day of reconciliation and regeneration) Unto EHYEH ASHER EHYEH My Memorial for generation after generation." Shemot 3:13-16 This is MY NAME for ever, I AM / WILL BE WHAT I AM / WILL BE: The ministry of reconciliation Message of Reconciliation It is something YHWH has told us to do (Torah sh’Bichtav) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. The Torah presents a required lifestyle of Set Apartness. For It is the Torah, then, that gives the descendants of Jacob their identity. Believing in Yëshuå only makesthat identity complete.If we follow Torah only because it is commanded, it can easily turn into legalism. But we enetr the Torah through the door of our identity throught the way, Yëshuå HaMeshiakh by this we come to understand YirmeYahu 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, declares YHWH ( [ ,) יהוהthen] the seed of Yisrael also shall cease from being a nation before Me for ever.
2. Long ago our forefathers lost their way through sin, and found themselves in thewilderness ,has we are today, but since the shadow of the tree in the garden of eden cast its long shadow through time, we come again to the tree of life YHWH in his righteousness ( for is that not love) is about to reunited the houses of YIsraEL and Yehudah YirmeYahu 31:31 Hinneh, the days come, saith YHWH ( ,) יהוהthat I will make a new covenant with ha bayit Yisrael, and with ha bayit Yehudah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their avot in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of ha eretz Mitzrayim; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, declares YHWH ( :) יהוהBut this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with ha bayit Yisrael; After those days, saith YHWH ( ,) יהוה I will put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be Eloheihem, and they shall be My people.And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying,Know YHWH ( :) יהוהfor they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatestof them, saith YHWH ( :) יהוהfor I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. many become confused with the jewish people not counted has in the same house of YIsraEL, the Jewish tribe(s) consist of levi benjamin, and judah, while the main body known hasYIsraEL ( consisting of the other ten tribes) Jacob wrote a book to the lost tribes James 1:1 Yaakov, ha eved Elohim ( ) אלהיםand of Eloahi Yeshua ( ) ישועMoshiach, to Shneym Asar haShevatim (Twelve Tribes) which are scattered among ha goyim, A people chosen by YHWH to serve him, through the TORAH which he has written upon their heart, so if you have not this you are not part of the chosen today..... you are not called at this time to witness him I will put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be Eloheihem, and they shall be My people. Implanted within you by the FATHER ( Read it for yourself) (belief) James 1:21b and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. Mattiyahu 13:3
3. And He spake many things unto them in meshalim (parables), saying: Hinnei, a sowerwent forth to sow; And when he sowed, some [seeds] fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony places, where they had not muchearth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: And when the shemesh (sun) was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:But other fell into adamah tovah , and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. (Spirithual blindness) many do not even recognize they are Blind, and in so doing deny the truth, what truth „ The Living TORAH“ Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. And the Talmidim came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in meshalim (parables)? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Malkut Shamayim, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, tohim shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from himshall be taken away even that he hath.Therefore speak I to them in meshalim (parables):because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Yeshayahu, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive For this peoplesheart is waxed gross, and [their] ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and should understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. But blessed [are] your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. Yeshayahu 6:9-10) And He said, Go, and tell this people: Keep on hearing but do not understand; Keep onSeeing, but do not perceive. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.Don’t deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but to it! For whoever hears the Word but doesn’t do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, who looks at himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what he looks like. But if aperson looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does. Kefa Alef 2:9But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal kehunah, a set apart nation, a peculiar people;that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his
4. marvellous light: "The priesthood of all believers."People often base their self-concept on their accomplishments But our relationship withYëshuå is far more important even our lives. We have been chosen by YHWH as his very own, and we have been called to represent him to others. Remember that your value comes from being one of YHWHs children, not from what you can achieve. You have worth because of what YHWH does, not because of what you do.There is no boasting in who we are, its not of your choosing, remember always Kefa Alef 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of Elohim Avinu, through set apartness of the Ruakh, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Yeshua ( ) ישועhaMeshiak For He ( YHWH) and he alone called you Kefa Alef 1:15 But as he which hath called you is set apart, so be ye set apart in all manner of conversation; Kefa Alef 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye Qodesh;for ANI Qodesh. (“Be set-apart, for I am set-apart.”) for ANI Qodesh.Many will not egt beyond this part, they cannot give jup what they hold dear in this world, clinging to the teachings of Man, and not the teachings of YHWH Shemot 19:6 And ye shall be unto Me a Mamlakah (reign of priests) Kohenim, and an Kadosh ( set apart) nation. These [are] the Devarim which thou shalt speak unto the Benai Y IsraEL That we might be made the righteousness of Elohim ( ) אלהיםin him. Living in the light of Moshiachs Judgment Seat 2 Korínthios 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of [this] mishkan were dissolved, we have abuilding of Elohim, the house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens For in this wegroan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our bayit which is from shamayim: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.For we that are in [this] mishkan do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] Elohim, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Ruach. Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from Yeshua:
5. (For we halak by emunah, not by sight:) We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with Yeshua ,Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Moshiach; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of Yeshua, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto Elohim ; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences. For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to [answer] them which glory in appearance, and not in heart. For whether we be beside ourselves, [it is] to Elohim: or whether we be sober, [it is] for your cause. For the love of Moshiach constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Moshiach after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we [him] no more. Therefore if any man [be] in Moshiach, [he is] a new creature: old things arepassed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things [are] of Elohim, who hath reconciled us to himself by Yeshua Moshiach, and hath given to us the sherut haRitztzuy(the ministry of reconciliation); To wit, that Elohim ( ) אלהיםwas in Moshiach, reconcilingthe world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the Dvar HaRitztzuy (Message of Reconciliation). Now then we are ambassadors for Moshiach, as though Elohim did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Moshiachs place, be ye reconciled to Elohim . For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of Elohim ( ) אלהיםin him. Elder Benjamin Blech, Understanding Judaism (Northvale, 1991), p. Xviii. Wrote Christianity therefore rejected the Commandments of YHWH and gave a new interpretation to the covenant at Sinai. This is the crucial distinction between the Old Covenant and the Renewed. The Torah was assuredly given to the Jewish people at Mt. Sinai, but its laws were no longer binding, according to Christianity. How could YHWH have given directives that He Himself later saw fit to change? And yet the very opposite is true The goal at which the Torah aims is acknowledging and trusting in the Meshiakh, who offers on the ground of this trusting the very righteousness they are seeking. They would see that the righteousness which the Torah offers is offered through Him and only through Him The Torah’s goal is to point someone to the righteousness found through faith in Meshiakh. A sinner can only be made righteous through faith in the Meshiakh. However, as a new creation in Meshiakh after receiving Yeshua, he is now able to live the Torah
6. lifestyle through the power of the indwelling Ruakh of YHWH. In so doing, he is living out who he now is-the righteousness of YHWH in Meshiakh. The Torah is the revealed righteousness of YHWH. The Torah lifestyle is the living out of that righteousness. What is it that is written on the new creation heart and mind? The very Torah of YHWH! Yëshuå. very words Think not that I am come to destroy the Torah, or the Neviim: I am not come to destroy, but to complete. Our own works-righteousness could never remove our sin. When YHWH brought us to faith in Meshiakh, however, everything changed. By faith, we transferred our trust from works we attempted to do ourselves to the finished work of Yeshua. Our new reality is that Meshiakh has atoned for our sin and made us new creations. In other words, we submitted to YHWH’s righteousness found in Yeshua instead of relying on man’s righteousness through our own efforts The true Torah is our walk of faith. Also I set tzofim (watchmen) over you, [saying], Hearken to the sound of the Shofar and finally ( well for now) YirmeYahu 6:16 Thus saith YHWH ( :( יהוה Stand ye in the darkhei (ways), and see, and ask for the old paths, where [is] the good derek, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk [therein]. Eloneinu Yëshuå HaMeshiakh In His Name His servant and yours Shalom in Righteousness by the GRACE of YHWH
7. keiYAH nätzräyaRemember me and pray for me that YHWH will be gracious unto me and be mercifulunto my sins which i have sinned against him. Peace be to them that read and that hear these things and to their servants: Amein and Amein Freely ye have received, freely give A rule necessary, and of great extent. A servant in the Gospel Vineyard, though worthy of his Comfortable support while in the work. Should never preach for hire, or make a secular traffic of the Ruakh (spiritual work): what a scandal is it for aman to traffic with gifts which he pretends, at least, to have received from the RuakhHaQodesh, of which he is not the master, but the dispenser. He who preaches to get a living, or make a fortune, is guilty of the most infamous sacrilege