1. Zekeniam Y’ISCHRaEL Sherut haRitztzuy (the ministry of reconciliation) by whom we have now received the ( Atonement) Reconciliation of the Dvar HaRitztzuy Let this day be a day of reconciliation and regeneration [“EHYEH ASHER EHYEH”]( HaYaH (He was), Howeh (He is), and Yihyeh (He will be). I AM My Memorial for generation after generation.” Shemot 3:13-16 This is MY NAME for ever,
2. YaHuWaH, ALuaHiYM of your father’s Abraham, Yitzchak [Isaac], and Ya’aqob [Jacob], has sent me to you. This is my name forever, and this is my memorial forgeneration togeneration." and I appeared to Abraham, to Yitzchak, andto Ya’aqob ashashadday [the almighty]. and my name, YaHuWaH, was not well known (famous) to them. The ministry of reconciliation Message of Reconciliation Torah sh’Bichtav (Written Torah) Who hath ears to hear, let him hear “Sola Scriptura” (the Scriptures alone is authoritative for faith) (in His Name) YaHuWaH [Yah -hoo-Wah] is the Name of the Creator. YaHuWSCHuA (YaHuWSCHuA) is His Son
3. ALuaHiYM [Al-u-heem - ALHYM] means "Mighty Ones“ or "Power" Qadosh means Set-apart, Pure. Kodesh (Qodesh) also means "Set-apart" Ruwach (Spirit) is the Ibry (Hebrew) name for His "Presence", pictured as the Counselor, Helper, and Advocate, the One Who "proceeds from the Father" Teh 27:5For in the day of trouble He will keep me secretly in His booth. In the covering of His Tent He will hide me. On a Rock He raises me up. is for you too! Scripture speaks of a secret place where we can simply go, be alone, be protected, pray, and hear from YaHuWSCHuA. Knowing there is such a place is a matter offaith. Going back time and again, thats a matter of building a relationship. You need not have an advanced degree in any subject, need not have memorized Scripture
4. from beginning to end, but instead be aware the YaHuWaH of Y’ISCHRa’EL has a place for each Jew and Gentile who will open their minds and hearts to Him. Mt 6:5-8When you pray, you shall not be as the role-fakers, for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Most certainly, I tell you, they have received their reward. But you, when you pray, enter into your inner chamber, and having shut your door, pray to your Father Who is in secret, and your Father Who sees in secret shall reward you openly. In praying, don’t use vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do; for they think that they shall be heardfor their much speaking. Therefore don’t be like them, dont you see that your Father knows what things you need before you ask Him. The truth in reality is visited in this secret place AND must be shared by those who will live or else ... they will perish ... in darkness. It is written Lu 11:33 “No one, when he has lit a Lamp, puts it in a cellar or under a basket, but on a stand, that those who come in may see the Light. Teh. 119:105 Your Word is a Lamp to my feet, and a Light (aur) for my path.The lamp of the body is the eye. Therefore when your eye is good, your whole body is also full of Light; but when it is evil, your body also is full of darkness. Therefore
5. see whether the light that is in you isn’t darkness. If therefore your whole body isfull of Light, having no part dark, it shall be wholly full of Light, as when the Lamp with its bright shining gives you Light.” With this in mind, heart soul and strength let us study together in the Ruwach And now brothers and sisters Come out of the secret place bearing light!who see it from afar. The Secret Place, here, shines a bit of light so many can seefrom afar. The topics we have chosen are addressed to Jew and Gentile together. We do this because that is what the Bible does. This opens the window to make more sense of what Scripture tells us! In the secret place is plain language, something simple to read. This is a mere starting place for deeper consideration. (dalet) Dalet (dāleth, also spelled Daleth or Daled) is the fourth letter of many Semitic alphabets, including Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew ‫ ;ד‬Its sound value is a voiced alveolar plosive ([d]).
6. The letter is based on a glyph of the Middle Bronze Age alphabets, probably called dalt "door" (door in Modern Hebrew is delet), ultimately based on a hieroglyph depicting a door,In Hebrew, this fourth letter has the numerical value of four. Daleth also representsa doorway. In other words, when the letter is placed in a word, you have to keep in mind that not only is it the letter ‘D’, it is the number 4 and symbolizes a door. a door, the door is twofold: it opens two directions: in or out. ((4)000 years) = Daleth The door to YaHuWaHs house allows for the humble of Ruwach to enter. The door itself, The entrance way to truth. the dalet, YaHuWSCHuA said I AM the Door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and go out, and shall find pasture. I AM the Good Shepherd. In him we see the Fathers name, and expression
7. The Nail (Yud) upon the Door of the tent (Hei) of YaHuWSCHuA, opens the vale (Dalet) to YaHuWaH (Hei) Kingdom And taking the last three letters we see The door is open before YaHuWaH’s Righteous house The Sacred Yahrushalom is the place where the Tent of our Father is (above) Where YaHuWSCHuA was with his blood upon the door A (righteous) CITY Debarim 15:17Then you shall take an awl, and thrust it through his ear to the door, and he shall be your servant forever. A hired servant: i.e., he has been worth twice as much to you as someone hiredfrom a labor pool for a days work, because he knows the territory much better andcan bring to bear in his work his familiarity with the household. He deserves to have
8. you outfit him with supplies when he goes, because you have gotten far more than what you originally paid for him, compared to the wages of a day-laborer. (Hirsch) Also, he is a brother to you already, so his physical labor for you has also given you an occasion to bless your brother (which is what much of Torah is about) byproviding a way to pay off his debt. He has thus served you in two ways, which could not be true of an outsider indifferent to the community of Ysraal Debarim 15 At the end of every seven years you shall make a release. (please read Debarim-to expand the word) Yahuwchanan 10:9 I AM the Door. (dalet) If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and go out, and shall find pasture. How many people know this Tehillim (Psalm) yet never really studied the words highlighted…… YaHuWaH is my Shepherd: I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. (which day is of rest according to YaHuWaH) By waters of rest, He leads me. (and what is done on the day, but no other) He restores my being. (His Righteousness cloaks in his kindness) He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His Shem’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me.
9. Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in YaHuWaH’s House into the Ages. For to You, YaHuWaH, is kindness, Kindness <Righteousness Knowledge and faith make a soul rich A lot of people ignore this, they are stuck in the rut, unwilling even to accept the basic TRUTH, even when show in scripture, holding to the traditions of man, Col 2:8 Be careful that you don’t let anyone rob you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the elements of the world, and not after haMashiyach. The soul prospers when we have clear knowledge of the truth as it is inYaHuWSCHuA. When we not only believe with the heart, but are ready, when called, to make confession with the mouth.Let our hearts be comforted, being knit together in love, and gaining all riches ofthe full assurance of understanding, that we may know the secret of YaHuWaH- even of the Father and of haMashiyach, Markus 7:13 Nullifying the Word of ALuaHiYM through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such traditions you do.”
10. ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. They worship me in vain, teaching as doctrine the commandments of men.’ YOU Have no regard for the command of YaHuWaH, you hold fast to human tradition.” Colossians 2:20If you died with haMashiyach from the elements of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to the worlds decrees? We were slaves to the spiritual powers of this world And now that you have found YaHuWaH (or should I say, now that YaHuWaH hasfound you), why do you want to go back again and become slaves once more to the weak and useless spiritual powers of this world? You have observed days, months, times and years. Before you knew YaHuWaH, you were slaves to so-called mighty ones that do not even exist Leviticus 19:26; (latter part) ‘You shall not eat any meat with the blood still in it; neither shall you use enchantments, nor observe times. Gal 4:10 You have observed days, months, times and years Deut. 18:10-14There shall not be found with you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one who uses divination, or and observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar Ruwach, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to YaHuWaH: and because of these abominations YaHuWaH your Aluahiym does drive them out from before you. You shall be perfect with YaHuWaH your Aluahiym. For these nations, that you shall dispossess, hearkened to observer of times, and to diviners; but as for you, YaHuWaH your Aluahiym has not allowed you so to do.
11. Footnote: 1See v. 20, and Gal. 4:3 & 9. Why do you also transgress the command of ALuaHiYM because of your tradition? So you have nullified the command of ALuaHiYM by your tradition. Why do your taught ones not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread withunwashed hands?” “Forsaking the command of ALuaHiYM, you hold fast the tradition of men.” Yahuwchanan 10:1Most certainly, I tell you, one who doesn’t enter by the Door into the sheep fold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. Yahuwchanan 10:2 But one who enters in by the Door is the shepherd of the sheep. Yahuwchanan 10:3 The Door keeper opens the gate for Him, and the sheep listen to His voice.[Logically this Door keeper is the Father, Who makes it possible for the sheep to hear YaHuWSHuWaH voice, and grants favor unto persuasion - no one comes to Him unless is is given to them by the Father! ] He calls His own sheep by their names, and leads them out. Yahuwchanan 10:4Whenever He brings out His own sheep, He goes before them, and the sheep follow Him, for they recognize His Voice. Yahuwchanan 10:5 They shall by no means follow a stranger, but shall flee from him; for they do not recognize the voice of strangers.” Yahuwchanan 10:6YaHuWSHuWaH spoke this parable to them, but they didn’t understand what He was telling them. Many people also say that no one knows the proper pronunciation of the Fathers name of YaHuWaH anymore and that it has been lost. Which is not true? Anyonewho can read Hebrew knows it but will not pronounce it and replaces the name withother words such as ALuaHiYM (the Mighty Ones), Adonai (Master), Ha Shem (The
12. Name), or G_D. But there is a very easy and simple way to know and pronounce the Fathers name. Most people know and pronounce the name of the Tribe of Judah which in the Hebrew is YaHuWdaH (yud, he, vav, daleth, he). The only differencebetween the spelling for the name of YaHuWdaH and the Fathers name of YaHuWaH is one letter the d (dalet). So if you remove the letter d from the name Yahuwdah you have the proper pronunciation for the Fathers name of YaHuWaH. YaHuWdaH Many people also say that no one knows the proper pronunciation of the Fathersname of YAHUAH any more and that it has been lost. Which is not true. Anyone whocan read Hebrew knows it but will not pronounce it and replaces the name with other words such as Elohim (the Mighty Ones), Adonai (Master), Ha Shem (The Name), or G_D. But there is a very easy and simple way to know and pronounce the Fathersname. Most people know and pronounce the name of the Tribe of Judah which in the Hebrew is YAHUDAH (yod, he, vav, daleth, he).The only difference between the spelling for the name of YAHUDAH and the Fathersname of YAHUAH is one letter the D (daleth). So if you remove the letter D from the name YAHUDAH you have the proper pronunciation for the Fathers name of YAHUAH. But there is something else many fail to see, its acknowledgement that YaHuWaHshua was of the tribe of YaHuWdaH and the D (Daleth) gives us a clue Loukas 11:52 Woe to you Torah scholars! For you took away the key of knowledge. [YaHuWaHs Name] You didn’t enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in, you hindered.”
13. Romans 2:17-24 Indeed you who bear the name of a YaHuWdaH, and rest on the Torah, and esteem in YaHuWaH, and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the Torah, and are confident that you yourself are a guide of the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, a corrector of the foolish, a teacher of babies, having in the Torah the form of knowledge and of the Truth. You thereforewho teach another, don’t you teach yourself? You who proclaim that a man shouldn’t steal, do you steal? You who say a man shouldn’t commit adultery. Do you commitadultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who make your boast in theTorah, through your disobedience of the Torah do you dishonor YaHuWaH? For “the Name of YaHuWaH is blasphemed among the gentiles because of you, „just as it is written Yechezqel [Aluahiym strengthens] 36:14-16therefore you shall devour men no more, neither bereave your nation any more, says the Master YaHuWaH; neither will I let you hear any more the shame of the nations, neither shall you bear the reproach of the peoples any more, neither shall you causeyour nation to stumble any more, says the Master YaHuWaH. Moreover the Word of YaHuWaH came to me, saying, Yechezqel 36:17 Son of Adam, when the House of Ysraal lived in their own Land, they defiled it by their way and by their doings: their way before Me was as the uncleanness of a woman in her impurity. Yechezqel 36:18 Therefore I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had poured out on the Land, and because they had defiled it with their idols; Yechezqel 36:19 and I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them. Yechezqel 36:20 When they came to the nations, where they went, they profaned My Set-apart Name; in that men said of them, These are the people of YaHuWaH, and are gone forth out of His Land. Yechezqel 36:21
14. But I had respect for [spared] My Set-apart Name, which the House of Ysraal had profaned among the nations, where they went.Spared My Name: partly by allowing it to be substituted with other names so it would not be used flippantly as they have come to be. He thus separated His true Name from His reputation (though in Hebrew a name and a reputation are one and the same) in order to preserve it un-besmirched to the end of the age. “When (Ysrâ’Al) went among the heathen masses that they went, there they profaned My Set-apart Name by their saying: ”These are the people of YaHuWaH, and yet they gone out of His Land.”” Is it not written in Romans 3:1 Then what advantage does the Yahuwdim have? Or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Because first of all, they were entrusted with the word of YaHuWaH. The Jew had great advantages. He had greater light, more knowledge, better privileges, higher honors. The greatest advantage was that they had the oracles of YaHuWaH, the Sacred Scriptures, and hence the promises which revealed a HaMaSHiYaCH of mankind. This was not the only advantage, but the first. YaHuWSCHuA kept the Sabbaths of the YahuWdaH, he was of the tribe, they were and still are keepers of the torah, one of the greatest signs, is the keeping of the true Sabbath, which our Jewish brothers have kept in all its original form
15. Let YaHuWaH be true, but every man a liar. That is, Let us believe all men to have broken their word, rather than YaHuWaH his. Tehillim 51:4Against You, and You only, have I sinned, and done that which is evil in Your sight; that You may be proved right when You speak, and justified when You judge. Romans 2:28-29For he is not a Yahuwdim who is one outwardly, neither is that circumcision which isoutward in the flesh; but he is a Yahuwdim who is one inwardly, and circumcision isthat of the heart, in the Ruwach not in the letter; whose praise is not from men, but from YaHuWaH. Yet these Torah Keepers do not acknowledge the key of the Door (Daleth) YashaYahuw 22:22 -23I shall place the key of the House of Dawiyd on his shoulder, and he shall open, and no one shuts; and shall shut, and no one opens. I shall fasten him like a peg in a sure place, and he shall become a throne of esteem to his fathers house. Woe to you, scribes and Parash, hypocritesNow as He spoke, a certain Parash asked Him to dine with him. He went in, and sat at the table.When the Parash saw it, he marveled that He had not first washedHimself before dinner.The Master said to him, “Now you Parash cleanse the outside of the cup and the platter, but your inward part is full of extortion and
16. wickedness.You foolish ones, didn’t He who made the outside make the inside also? But give for gifts to the needy those things which are within, and behold, allthings shall be clean to you. But woe to you Parash! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, but you bypass justice and the love of YaHuWaH. You ought to havedone these, and not to have left the other undone. Woe to you Parash! For you love the best seats in the synagogues, and the greetings in the marketplaces. Woe to you, scribes and Parash, hypocrites! For you are like hidden graves, and the men who walk over them don’t know it.” The invite to come in to our fathers house, is the calling you hear from YaHuWaH, He calls, through YaHuWSCHuA Yn 18:16 But Kĕpha was standing outside at the door. So the other taught one, who wasknown to the high priest, went out and spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Kĕpha in. Rev_3:20“See, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I shall come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. YirmeYahuw 3:18In those Days the House of Yahuwdah shall walk with the House of Ysraal, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the Land that I gave for an inheritance to your fathers. shalom
17. ALuaHiYM YaHuWSCHuA haMaSHiYaCH In His Name Blessed be, in His name YaHuWaH be with you. and they answered him, YaHuWaH bless you. " Be not blind to the truth And, hinnei, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard that YaHuWSCHuA passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O YaHuWaH, [thou]Ben David. An YaHuWSCHuA stood still, and called them, and said, what will ye that I shall do unto you they say unto Him, YaHuWaH, that our eyes may be opened. So YaHuWSCHuA had compassion [on them], and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.
18. His servant and yours shalowm in Righteousness by the GRACE of YaHuWaH keiYAH nätzräya Remember me and pray for me that YaHuWaH will be gracious unto me and be merciful unto my sins which I have sinned against him. Peace be to them that read and that hear these things and to their servants: Amein and Amein Freely ye have received, freely give A rule necessary, and of great extent. A servant in the Gospel Vineyard, thoughworthy of his Comfortable support while in the work. Should never preach for hire, ormake a secular traffic of the Ruwach (spiritual work): what a scandal is it for a man to traffic with gifts which he pretends, at least, to have received from the RuwachHaQodesh, of which he is not the master, but the dispenser. He who preaches to get a living, or make a fortune, is guilty of the most infamous sacrilege