Multimedia in the Classroom
• Images and Photography
• View project on Flickr:
• Audio and Web Streams:
• View Project on filedropper:
• Creating video with generators
• View project with Animoto:
• Posting original video
• View my video on YouTube:
• Great on-line course using Moodle: Highly
recommend it to all teachers for fun engaging
tools to integrate with their curriculum.
• I loved so many tools, the most useful tools were
Moodle, Flickr, Animoto, YouTube etc.
• Moodle is a great tool. It helps you be organized
and paperless. I teach one course on Moodle.
• Learned many new tools, especially the
online sharing tools.
• Created my first YouTube video. It was fun
sharing with everyone to enjoy via my
computer and cell phone.
• Some of the tools are blocked for students.
Some tools require a credit card for students
• Thank you Rick for putting together this great
course of a plethora of tools for teachers and
students to be engaged in the love of learning!