Living Labs are Research projects in which User adoption and behavior with new products is studied in real-life conditions, instead of in Research Lab conditions.
In support of your startup business or research project, iLab.o provides these services:
* Panel Management: we will find and motivate your test users to use the product and give valuable feedback which triggers further user-driven innovation. Our back-end records all feedback and logging, and is a treasure cave for selecting test user profiles
* Methodology: Living Lab projects require a specific approach: iLab.o will help you define which steps are necessary for your project and how we should execute them
* Prototyping: Have a great idea for a back-end service but no front-end site or app yet? Our team of designer/developers can whip you up a quick prototype or help you in shaping one that is fit for use and collecting feedback
* Business Modeling: The service looks and feels great, but you need 5 companies to put it together? We can help you find the right business model by coördinating workshops supported by visual multitouch-enabled simulation of how you want to do business with each other.
* European Access: iLab.o hosts the Brussels Office for the European Network of Living Labs: this organization connects over 250 Living Labs throughout the world and can be a gateway to take your product abroad, without having to officially organize a foreign product launch.
In Flanders, iLab.o is a strategic partner in 5 different Living Labs, from ICT-based Living Labs asLeylab, Flellap and the Mediatuin to Electrical Vehicle Living Labs as iMove and EVA. Next to these Living Labs, we coordinate and participate in a series of European large scale pilots like Apollon,EPIC and SmartIP (CIP IST PSP Program), as well as supporting local ICON, PIM and other projects.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.