1. “TEENS INDICTED AFTER ALLEGEDLYTAUNTING GIRL WHO HANGED HERSELF”
2. “Parents: Cyber Bullying Led to Teens Suicide”
3. “Teen Depression Caused by Cyber bullying”
4. “Cyber-bullying highlighted in death of 9- year-old girl”
5. “Teen’s suicide raises long-standing concerns about cyber-bullying”
6. “Facebook Horror: Cyber Bullies Harass Teen Even After Suicide”
7. “What Killed Amanda Todd? A Look at Cyberbullying and Teen Suicide”
8. 4 HOURS LATER…Amanda commits suicide
9. “Three teenage bullies face hate crimescharges over suicide of gay boy, 14, who was tormented online”
10. CYBERBULLYING• 52% of students report being cyberbullied• Homosexual and bisexual teens are more likely to report bullying than heterosexual teens• Females are more often the victims of cyberbullying than males.• One million children were harassed, threatened, or subjected to other forms of cyberbullying on Facebook in the past year.• 8% of cyberbulllying victims and 12% of sexting victims have considered ending their own life.
11. THE STATISTICS ARE UNDENIABLE. AROUND 1 IN5 KIDS WILL BE CYBERBULLIED. THAT 1 IN 5MAY BE YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR SIBLINGS, OREVEN YOU. CYBERBULLYING IS A PERVASIVEISSUE THAT IS MORE COMMON THAN PEOPLEBELIEVE.