Found a Great YouTube Video but …
• need only a portion of the video?
• can’t show it due to some brief but
• don’t have the time to edit?
Then You Could Use …
to “chop” (shorten) an
existing YouTube video
Here’s how …
• Go to YouTube, locate the video you want to
“chop” and copy the URL.
• Go to TubeChop: http://www.tubechop.com/
• In the “search box” paste the YouTube URL
you want to chop
• Select the area you what to chop by moving
the slider bars to designate the beginning and
ending (what you’re wanting to keep), then
you’ll see your tube chop link!
Want to see an example?