• Shardwan was a rishi who was born with extraordinary archery skills. Afraid of him, Indra sent an apsara Janapadi to seduce him. He lost concentration and his drops of semen fell on weeds by the wayside, dividing the weeds into two - from which a boy and a girl were born. Name the boy and the girl thus born
• They currently live in the Cāturmahārājika heaven (Pāli Cātummahārājika, "Of the Four Great Kings") on the lower slopes of Mount Sumeru, which is the lowest of the six worlds of the devas of the Kāmadhātu. They are the protectors of the world and fighters of evil, each able to command a legion of supernatural creatures to protect the Dharma. Who are they?
• Whosoever is of reverse character, whoever has not his organs of sense under his control, will soon perish, though possessed of the whole earth bounded by the four quarters. For example: ..corporation of the Vrishnis in their attempt against X’. This is a paragraph from Arthashastra, and the only time X is mentioned in a non-religious book. Who is X?
• X was born a dead child, due to an unfortunate incident when a Brahmastra was directed at his mother’s womb. He was revived by Lord Krishna. His name means “the one who tests each and every person that he met during the later stages of his life, as whether he was the same Lord Krishna”. Who is X?
This is Onappottan, a symbolicrepresentation of X. Onappottan visitshouses during Y and gives blessings.According to a legend, X can visit hissubjects only once during a year becausehis pride led to him being banished to theunderworld . ID X and Y?
• At sweet sixteen, melody of a cuckoo within: On whom showers romance, the flowers of spring? : Appearing poor, but rich within : From the heart of autumn, Rises the cooing of spring’• Poem by which Indian politician?