TRAINING ANDDEVELOPMENTCOMPANY :SUSHEE INFRAPVT LTD Submitted by KAUSHIK.K ROLL NO : 11219
INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY• TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT• It is a learning process that involves the acquisition of knowledge, sharpening of skills, concepts, rules, or changing of attitude and behavior to enhance the performance of employee.
ABOUT SUSHEE INFRA• Sushee has been incorporated, as a company more than two decades ago – involved in multi-disciplinary civil and infrastructure projects.• Sushee Infra is integrate with the company’s focus on Mining, Railway Projects, Infrastructure Projects, Irrigation Projects, Mineral exploration, Roads etc.• Sushee group associated with prestigious major’s viz. Irrigation Department of Andhra Pradesh, Singareni Collieries Company Ltd, Coal India Ltd
OBJECTIVE OF STUDY• To study awareness of employees about training.• To study relevance of training programme.• To understand the sufficiency of duration of training programme.• To explain the different process used to evaluate the training programme
TRAINING PROGRAME AT SUSHEE• The Company organizes various training and development programme, both in house and at other places in order to enhance the skills and efficiency of its employees. These training and development programmes are conducted at various levels
• Training needs are identified based on:- Company’s strategy and policy. Organizational Thrust Areas. New Emerging Areas.• The training of Executives in Sushee is given by: Sushee infra internal faculty or engineering staff college of India.
• SUSHEE provides training to all its employees as per the policy of the organization.• Purpose Of Training: To ensure availability of trained manpower.• Scope: All categories of employees• Identification Of Needs :Management Staff
• RESEARCH METHODLOGY• To achieve the objective of the study I first prepared a questionnaire (APPENDIX).• SELECTION OF SAMPLE SIZE• In order to take a reasonable sample size and not to disturb the functioning of the organization,• a sample size of 50 respondents
• SAMPLING TECHNIQUE USED• The technique of Random Sampling has been used in the data collection• DATA COLLECTION • Primary data • Secondary data
• FINDINGS The objectives of the training programmes were broadly known to the respondents prior to attending them. The training programmes were adequately designed to cater to the developmental needs of the respondents.
RECOMMENDATION• The organization may utilize both subjective and objective approach for the training programmes• The organization may consider deputing each employee to attend at least one training programmes each year.• The In-house training programmes will be beneficial to the organization as well as employees since it will help employees to attend their official work while undergoing the training.
• CONCLUSION• The future would demand more from the employees as well as the companies in terms of productivity. New technology, multi-tasking, group culture, etc. will be more emphasized upon. This means training and development is going to be even more important, complex and rigorous. Companies already foresee this and are already in preparations to make their staff better equipped. On this we conclude our report with the following words “Education ends with school but learning ends with life.”