MAKING PEACE WITH
• Talk to the Chief.
• Help plant crops for the winter.
• We will take care of their little kids when
they are out getting food or getting water
and defending themselves.
How To Make Peace With The
We can protect the Indians in our houses.
We can teach them our language.
We could share our food.
We can help them hunt animals.
Making peace with the
• 1.We will share our weapons.
• 2.We can talk to them.
• 3. We will teach them our language.
• 4.We will share the one man chair when
they come to visit.
• 5.We can plant crops with them.