2. People of Tanzania <ul><li>The people of Tanzania are quite poor because they only make about 30 cents an hour. </li></ul><ul><li>The population is approximately 36,766,356. </li></ul>
3. Landscapes There are a lot of beautiful landscapes in Tanzania.
4. Food In Tanzania <ul><li>Tanzanians eat a lot of meat. Beef is their favorite. </li></ul><ul><li>They also eat Ugali, which is like Cornmeal. </li></ul><ul><li>Tanzanians usually eat with their fingers. They do not have cutlery. </li></ul><ul><li>They also like fruit mostlay bananas. </li></ul>
5. Activities In Tanzania <ul><li>Tanzanians like to sew and do crafts. They like colorful colors. </li></ul>
6. Tanzanian Flag
7. Each of The colors on this Tanzanian flag represent something. The green color symbolizes agriculture and the fertility of the land. The Blue color stands for the Indian Ocean which is on Tanzania's eastern coastline. The yellow color represents the country's mineral wealth. The black color represents the citizens of Tanzania.
8. Tanzanian Animals <ul><li>There are lots of different Tanzanian Animals. Here are some pictures: </li></ul>
9. Tanzanian Money <ul><li>Here is a picture of Tanzanians Money! </li></ul>
10. The End!!! I hope enjoyed my Tanzanian Slide show!!