House keepingShow Fire ExitsComfort Break mid way throughTeas and CoffeesNo such thing as a stupid question
What is your name?How confident are you at using YouTube?What would you like to get out of today?
What are we going to cover?The background to YoutubeThe faces of YoutubeUsing YouTubeBenefits of YouTube in a businessHow you can use it in your business
What is YouTube? YouTube is a video sharing website, which allows users to upload and publicise videos to anyone on the web.
Engaging – Visual media is far more appealing to users than reading standalone text. Good use of colours, branding and images attracts attentionFun – Less formal than text content and allows you to use your creative sideLimitless – You can portray almost anything through video content the use of video content.
What could you use YouTube for in a business?Promotions and adverts, great way to advertise your productTrainingPresentationsEvents
Most watched automotive advert on YouTube, with nearly 72,000,000 views
Is a tiny little shop in Sidmouth but has a huge number of follower's. I would think this is because they use a lot of images
River cottage add a lot of interation.. For example they filmed Hugh out on a fishing trip and catching a huge fish… they added the film to their pageThenThey added details about the fishing trips that they offer so peopleContentEngage then sale
– Fire Exits
– Comfort Breaks
– Tea’s and Coffee’s
– What is your name?
– How confident are you at using YouTube?
– What would you like to get out of today?
• Background to YouTube
• Faces of YouTube
• Using YouTube
• Benefits of YouTube in a business
• How you can use it in your business
What are we going to cover?
What is YouTube?
YouTube is a video sharing website, which
allows users to upload and publicise video’s
to anyone on the web.
– 1 billion users on YouTube
– A total of 1 trillion YouTube views in 2011
– 4 billion YouTube video views per day
– 6 billion hours of video watched per month
– 100 hours of video uploaded to YouTube every minute
– $5.6 billion dollars spent by advertisers on YouTube in 2013
– Gangnam Style most viewed video with 1,954,597,828